The Official NBA Thread

The Wizards move sucks

It was so convenient to go to Wizards games when I lived in the area and when I visit.

Not making that hike to Virginia to watch that damn Wizards.

I only go to Virginia for important things. Work, women, and El Pollo Rico

Maybe it’s a post-pandemic development but El Pollo Rico is mid. Better options within the District.

Ain’t no pressure in Portland but he probably got better.

oh for sure he just letting the game come to him and letting it fly - He mainly getting 3s up only though which aint bad its perfect for that team

EYE always felt like he could shoot the ball hence why id always go ham for him but ya it just never really worked out for obvious reasons

Sixers really need a 30 for 30 so much happened man with this team

It won't happen, but the move would be perfect for a team re-brand too.

:smh: :lol:

image0.jpg

1702486698481.png

Dennis not even on here, I'm shocked Rip on here I don't remember getting ejected like that. Metta not even here. :lol:

That's hilarious Dray said he ain't mean to hit him. What the hell you thought was gonna happen doing that? This boy need help.

I know Steph sees the writing on the wall. Time to ask out broski move on brother and get some help...........................

That 5 game suspension was a joke.
You gotta suspended him without pay for at least 15 now.
i said this when he choked out gobert
mentally for him to escalate his behavior to a prolonged chokehold means he thinks he can do whatever and adam silver proved that with a 5 game suspension, if the first incident came with a 25 game suspension i guarantee he wouldn't do that again

Their current Arena is located at a stop on the DC/subway Metro train line.

So it was very convenient to see games and avoid traffic. Take the metro in from Maryland or Virginia. See game. Hop back on metro.

The new stadium won't have a metro stop. So to see game people will have to drive. Or maybe take a shuttle from a metro stop. Virginia has horrible traffic

So it will have extra time and cost (paying for parking) to a lot of people wanting to go see games. Especially coming from Maryland.
only time i ever went to a wiz game was when i visited DC and it was so easy to get to, them moving it outtta there is gunna for sure have less tourists go

Am I missing something here? Excuse my Canadian, but I Googled the distance. Alexandria is only 8 miles from Washington DC.

Is this that big of a deal?
8 miles in DC takes at least 30 mins…It’s a small, compact area but overcrowded with just a couple highways that always have traffic

The current arena is right in the middle of downtown, central for everybody in the area and you can take the train right to it…And even tho it’s all under one metro area, VA might as well be another world if we being honest :lol: … For the Wiz they eliminating the tourist/night out attendance by making this move, which is a decent amount of folks that come to the games and the local fan base not strong enough to make up for that

8 miles in DC takes at least 30 mins…It’s a small, compact area but overcrowded with just a couple highways that always have traffic

The current arena is right in the middle of downtown, central for everybody in the area and you can take the train right to it…And even tho it’s all under one metro area, VA might as well be another world if we being honest :lol:
exactly, if u visit DC u literally don't have to leave the city. its really neatly laid out for tourists

Attendance gon be trash in Virginia. Unless they get extremely lucky in the draft. It's a certain in and DC and PG county that would show up to watch wizards games depending on who they played, that other crowd won't care.

Tobias Harris 31% 3pt shooter

Matisse Thybulle 42.4% on 4 3s a game

Tisse has 19 more 3s, 13 more steals, 11 more blocks in 239 fewer minutes

Also a better TS% by .056%

just reading Sixers reddit and thought it was funny
What would’ve been more funny if he did that in Philly

Back
Top Bottom