The Official NBA Thread

This was on my TL this morning. :lol:

If it was ridiculous talent, he'd be in the league. Decent players from American bball programs or NBA potential look ridiculous vs decent players from foreign bball programs. They don't look ridiculous vs other NBA potential players, hence why they aren't in the league.

Woke up to these trades for my Nets squad. I'm relieved and very slightly disappointed.

I'm not mad at management or ownership. They bet big and lost. I am mad at Kyrie and KD. They some hos. :lol: Harden kinda too.

Nets get some players back who actually play ball and unprotected picks.

In the end, Nets got the stars they wanted just maybe the wrong stars.

Western conference is just a torture chamber gah damn.

Leastern conference back to being a 2 team mid race.

The player depowerment era needs to start but the Nets are now the prime example of how to not run a franchise, second is the Wolves

The Nets debacle will definitely get the ball rolling. They straight up strong armed then destroyed the franchise, at least for the foreseeable future.

Nah.

It's better this way.

Players are going to get strong armed when CBA negotiations roll around. It’s gone really far. Something has to give.

Does yet another russ trade finally prove that the “untradeable contract” is just a myth? This dude is getting flipped like he’s on craigslist.

I mean…it’s the last year of his deal. This wouldn’t have happened last season.

Ben Simmons won’t be packing his bags today.

Is it really a script bro?

How he respond to this? Trade happened way after the Mavs game

I understand the Nets took a swing for the fences. But trading away all 3 just to prove a point that ownership/FO has power IS THE ISSUE

It’s like running a college team lol

Does yet another russ trade finally prove that the “untradeable contract” is just a myth? This dude is getting flipped like he’s on craigslist.
You can always move either expiring or a deal with a much smaller partial guarantee in the final year

AC06BA6D-B668-411E-B33B-B81367CD6474.jpeg

Memphis and Toronto are the most interesting teams to watch today.

Grizzlies go for a solid double with someone like DFS (Green+pick) or go for OG (Green+multiple picks)?

When is the next cba?

The two sides are currently working on a new CBA. The current deal started in 2017, and is set to run through next season. If either the league or the players' association decides to opt out, it could result in another lockout on July 1. That would be the first lockout since 2011.

The player depowerment era needs to start but the Nets are now the prime example of how to not run a franchise, second is the Wolves
The wolves aren’t even a comparison. Sure, the nets learned a lesson of what can happen when players have all the power but…

The nets have tons of assets and can rebuild the right way

The wolves threw away their near future possibly longer for no reason at all

The wolves aren’t even a comparison. Sure, the nets learned a lesson of what can happen when players have all the power but…

The nets have tons of assets and can rebuild the right way

The wolves threw away their near future possibly longer for no reason at all
The Nets also owe Houston all their own picks. So I’m theory they can rebuild but they have to hit on the margins

Back
Top Bottom