The Official NBA Thread

Refusing to trade KD last summer

Playing dumb with Harden last year after his request

That’s them tryna hold power and dictate what’s gonna happen. But the players have more power sans Myrie

Yeah this is what I was alluding to in my post. I imagine they would want some sort of contract modification to account for all of these trade requests for dudes on deals they signed with multiple years remaining. And you could put in clauses for both parties but it would incentivize both parties to really think before offering and signing these long-term deals.

OK Clippers…

06FA31B9-2F59-4AB0-B404-0A1F90D48D14.gif

Bridges is perfect for the Knicks but I don’t like what they’ll likely have to give up for him.

Hart averaging 8 boards a game & plays Swiss Army knife defense. He’s going to make the already good bench mob even better

If they stick to a 9 man rotation, ideally iHart gets the boot altho i think they will try a 10 man rotation [if no other deals made].

Pick swaps with a team like the rockets isn’t anything guaranteed

The nets can still pivot and trade players for more picks to make up for the two firsts they lose outright to Houston

It’s the price they pay for building their super team. It’s not setting their franchise back in any way like the wolves did
Agreed which is why I think the rockets should move the Brooklyn picks in the offseason when the value is still high. I don’t think we are getting a repeat of Brooklyn handing over a #1 pick again.

Unless the Pels are giving up BI and like 7 picks, I have a hard time believing anybody was topping this PHX trade for KD.

According to Woj, nothing like this package had been on the table from them until Ishbia took over. They didn’t necessarily want to trade KD, but felt like they couldn’t pass up this haul.

Nets prolly wanna avoid further trades w/ Philly. Dealing with them was the biggest blunder of this whole experiment.

Ben killed Bk.

Hero.

Jake Fischer said Brick to Miami was the hottest buy-out spot for him over the summer on his latest podcast.

Bridges is nice, they can’t flip him already can they?

Dude needs to go to a winning team

Unless the Pels are giving up BI and like 7 picks, I have a hard time believing anybody was topping this PHX trade for KD.

According to Woj, nothing like this package had been on the table from them until Ishbia took over. They didn’t necessarily want to trade KD, but felt like they couldn’t pass up this haul.
James Jones didn't want to come off of Bridges during the summer. I legit thought he was Booker-level untouchable in Jones' eye,

I feel once Ishbia said he was willing to, then the Nets knew this was the best package they could get.

Lol at nets getting a haul

2 late 20s pick
2 possible lottery picks

2 role player starters 1 disgruntled bench role player

For KD.

Lol

Lol

Nets are an unserious team

Harden for Simmons
Kyrie for win now spender on bad contract and DFS and 1 first when they have luka
KD for 2 late frp and 2 possible lottery picks and 2 starting role players

Wow.

Back
Top Bottom