The Official NBA Thread

???

They finished with 30 less points & shot 44% from the floor :lol: . Bron & AD both no showed & Murray got hot at the end. Defense was far from the issue tonight (except a few transition plays)
???
dahellcurl.png

That's not the point. The point was basically everyone believed and agreed the Nuggets would come back down to earth which happened.

I didn't hear a peep about the Lakers also coming back down to earth from their hot shooting last game

Basketball ultimately doesn’t just work like that though. Players move around. Good players take advantage.

It does if they wanted it to. They should’ve sent two at the ball every time they did that screen handoff with Murray and Jokic to get the ball out of Jamal’s hand, they shouldn’t be sending any doubles at Jokic.

Why sign Tristan Thompson and why even suit up an all-out, all-hustle-give-you-second-chance-points energizer like Wenyen Gabriel if you ain't gonna play them against a bigger team?

#Hamandcoachbron
#dumbanddumber

I don’t think the Nuggets win a game in LA. I’ll panic when that happens but I don’t see it.

Lakers have to win game 5 or 7. They’ve played the nuggets tough in Denver and will have to put up their best playoff performance to win there.

Last edited:
I'm Not Mad at the Lakers defensive strategy at all, This is the score range they want to keep it at if they want to win, Brons horrible threes, D'Lo ill Advised shots & AD/Vando crashing the o boards all led to momentum shifting transition baskets.

Jokic doesn't even bother to contest shots at the basket there's no reason for them to not keep going there (for what it's worth AD got all his usual shots at the basket & was just straight up off)

Back
Top Bottom