The Official NBA Thread

Oh shiiii xxpizzo xxpizzo is the Buc Em of 2023

i just tell it like it is in here some may agree some may not

it aint like this is something new from me

i was this way with benamin/sixers and now im doing same with embiid/sixers just i wont be wrong this time

banamin had me looking bad but i seent the light at the end of the tunnel S/O to addict4sneakers addict4sneakers wish i seent it sooner

Can we go back to DogTalk instead?
can do whatever yall please

this the nba thread though and i am staying on topic

just because I engage with an embiid post doesn't mean people have to reply back to me to keep it going. knowing how i always am :smokin

yall can just ignore me and ill always be talking to myself :wink:

I have nothing to say about anything currently going on in here. Thank you for your attention.

When I say no disrespect I truly do mean it

But

This man go round defending Jordan Poole and rudy gobert to his dying breath but come for an mvp not named Westbrook like dis

I mean ok- your desmond bane hate also ain’t the greatest…. But we’ve all been letting you cook…

the embiid kill shots tho…. This is crazy lol

you dont like his style of play which got you all in your feels about him LOL

that's pretty sad my guy - you dont even watch him play you watch highlights and clips while box score watching his Fts

ill steelo ill steelo is a straight up guy who knows his basketball. im pretty sure he will tell you what embiid is doing is pretty damn amazing for the league

Jokic is filthy with his play making ability but the way embiid can score is different than a lot of other/current bigs in the league

hence the scoring titles
We’re definitely witnessing history, that’s a fact

IMG_1529.jpeg

I mean, I don’t see the reason why unless you worried about him TD Jake you in the locker room.

But I know if I see Kitty in the locker room with him, yeah it’s gonna be a problem.

Tom Haberstroh is such a joke :lol:

Just like 2 weeks ago Jokic called a referee a MF and implied that he could get him killed but everyone in the media was like “hahahahha aww shucks we love this funny European. Isn’t it awesome how he loves horses and hates the nba?”

Absolutely nasty work that Ja goes 4-0 in his first week and this is what you choose to write. Go cover another sport.

Last edited:
Are there players who have done more serious things sure, but that doesn't make Ja a victim or any less than an idiot for what he did in a span of 3 months.

Tom Haberstroh is such a joke :lol:

Just like 2 weeks ago Jokic called a referee a MF and implied that he could get him killed but everyone in the media was like “hahahahha aww shucks we love this funny European. Isn’t is awesome how he loves horses and hates the nba?”

Absolutely nasty work that Ja goes 4-0 in his first week and this is what you choose to write. Go cover another sport.
Bruv!

This is exactly the pistons and spurs having same record but one gets HR called on them and the other is adorable meme!

Back
Top Bottom