The Official NBA Thread

Yep, that Bucks game.

They do realize, that players look at coaching and player turn over as well? The Nets literally had a “super team” 2-3 years ago.

They’re just not a good team. With or without Jacque Vaughn. They have unrealistic expectations

Think the Nets regret passing on Udoka because of the optics? :lol:

Cam Thomas still gone chuck and do step back 3s and not play defense. Vaughn had Spencer Dinwiddie for a half a season and Ben Simmons….

Ya’ll thought Ben had mental issues with before, imagine him and Udoka. Udoka wouldn’t have any patience for Simmons’ nonsense and lack of heart.

I just don't think all star games in any sport are worth it anymore. Pro Bowl, NHL, NBA, MLB, etc are all terrible and have been for some time. I'm not tuning in for any of these festivities. I've come to the conclusion that each of these leagues realize their seasons are too long and rather than have a real break, they keep doing these games. Sadly NBA is probably going to change the rules where the winner gets HCA in the finals which is trash.

IMG_3375.jpeg
IMG_3373.jpeg
IMG_3374.jpeg
Lowkey miss Puffy at the ASW festivities.

I just don't think all star games in any sport are worth it anymore. Pro Bowl, NHL, NBA, MLB, etc are all terrible and have been for some time. I'm not tuning in for any of these festivities. I've come to the conclusion that each of these leagues realize their seasons are too long and rather than have a real break, they keep doing these games. Sadly NBA is probably going to change the rules where the winner gets HCA in the finals which is trash.

The NBA all-star game should just be two 15-20 minute halves just like college basketball.

Same with the NFL pro bowl. Shorten the game and call it a day.

Last edited:
The Nets deserve all of this. The FO has made mistake after mistake.
Luckily for them, they'll always live in the Knicks shadow so no one really cares.

The NBA all-star game should just be two 15-20 minute half’s just like college basketball.

Same with the NFL pro bowl. Shorten the game and call it a day.
I'd even be cool with them focusing on the skills competitions and the celeb game and not having an actual game at all. As a kid I loved the All Star festivities. NBA inside stuff in the morning followed by Rock N Jock in the afternoon with the three point and dunk contest at night.

all of those always sucked
nba all star was special because the players would actually play hard starting in the end of the 3rd and beginning of the 4th
these players nowadays are just kinda wack, they are doing regular dunks and layups in the all star game
no one was trying to win or locking in in the 4th

Scrolling & I see this thinking dude made himself a brand new pod & coming for necks @ ASG!
2FFA205C-B64B-4ECC-A37B-E5C60AF3FFF5.jpeg

Jayson Fakum got me for a sec but not a watch

I think I can pinpoint to the 2004 rookie vs sophomore game as the first time I heard fans/media complain about the players not taking it seriously.

Back
Top Bottom