The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

It's time...

i
In Charlotte with mj smokin Cubans on the sidelines

I think it's the opposite, the team that will draft LeBron will be a team contending right now and will want LeBron to get over the hump. I can see Philly doing that especially with the cap space they have.

I don't see a reason for the Wizards, Blazers and all other tanking teams to take a swing at Bronny to land LeBron.
Nobody is drafting Bronny this year without a commitment from Bron already…If he gets drafted in June then that’s the team pops is going to

I only seens jokes about his outfits which ain't no different than Russ and Wade with their frocks.
Last month king j king j said he was cosplaying a Mexican. When I pointed out his Mexican heritage, he dismissed it, and Booker is simply black. Posting a picture of just him and his dad, ignoring his mom.

Today WASHED KING WASHED KING made the same jab. That if Booker were around a different group of Latinos, he would start "cosplaying" them too.

It is not just his outfits.

They are taking issue/making a joke with him supposedly pretending to be Latino, while Booker has Mexican heritage

That is different than what happens with Wade and Russ. There is no dismissing of Russ and Wade's ethnicity/heritage in those jokes.

Last month king j king j said he was cosplaying a Mexican. When I pointed out his Mexican heritage, he dismissed it, and Booker is simply black. Posting a picture of just him and his dad, ignoring his mom.

Today WASHED KING WASHED KING made the same jab. That if Booker were around a different group of Latinos, he would start "cosplaying" them too.

It is not just his outfits.

They are taking issue/making a joke with him supposedly pretending to be Latino, while Booker has Mexican heritage

That is different than what happens with Wade and Russ. There is no dismissing of Russ and Wade's ethnicity/heritage in those jokes.
I only saw the outfit jokes. Didn't know people were actually doing what you said they were doing.

Back
Top Bottom