The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

What I find sociologically interesting is that everyone is rolling with CP3 smashing Kim K despite the fact the info came from a guy who may or may not be in the course of a full psychotic break. :lol:

P.S. I believe it too.

fam, you know this thread loves drama. even if reports came out to prove it’s fake news, we’re still rocking with CPenis3 smashin kim

Screenshot_20221201_202355_Twitter.jpg

Nah you can't just post a pic cuz they were wilding in this clip :lol:

you say pass around, I say player.

She getting it, picking and choosing.

Respect the game
Taking dxck doesn't require game. Nxggas will hit anything as it is now add a white girl with a big booty and of course she's gonna rack up bodies in an industry full of brothas who rush to get some white poon as soon as they get on. Fonzworth Bentley was smashing these cheeks, foh.

Nothing to see here.

Anyone who knows about what goes on in the entertainment industry, which pro sports is an extension of, knows that this is common place activity. TMZ did a story some years ago that featured CP3 and Savannah, yes that Savannah, out on a date. Remember the story from earlier this year about the Curry's being in an "open marriage"? All of these people are doing their thing behind the scenes.

Nothing to see here.

Nothing to see here.

Anyone who knows about what goes on in the entertainment industry, which pro sports is an extension of, knows that this is common place activity. TMZ did a story some years ago that featured CP3 and Savannah, yes that Savannah, out on a date. Remember the story from earlier this year about the Curry's being in an "open marriage"? All of these people are doing their thing behind the scenes.

Nothing to see here.

How the hell do you know it was a date, man. They could have just been out having dinner :lol: :smh:

Nothing to see here.

Nothing to see here.
Delete this post. They're not ready yet.

Back
Top Bottom