The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

Boston looking like one of the best teams in the league-- few years back they were a laughingstock for not selling their young. kudos to them

Boston looking like one of the best teams in the league-- few years back they were a laughingstock for not selling their young. kudos to them

Trusting the process gone right

May the Celtics fans refresh my memory on this one? I recall everyone making funny of Danny ‘Almost’ Ainge and talking about how they shouldn’t trade for the likes of AD because he or other stars would leave in free agency. I think they did exactly what they were supposed to do but unlike most teams in that scenario they were actually able to hit on their picks.

1669960288238.jpeg

This is actually a pretty legitimate squad :lol: (assuming it was the player at the peak of their relationship). Not a fan of TT but I would probably have him start then roll with with BG at the 4 and slide Simmons to the 5 for my death lineup in the 4th quarter.

This is actually a pretty legitimate squad :lol: (assuming it was the player at the peak of their relationship). Not a fan of TT but I would probably have him start then roll with with BG at the 4 and slide Simmons to the 5 for my death lineup in the 4th quarter.

damn they really left Kris Humphries off that roster.. the one NBA player she was actually married to :lol:

damn they really left Kris Humphries off that roster.. the one NBA player she was actually married to :lol:

Well, brought up that Lamar Odom isn’t on there because he’s not an active like everyone on the roster but then I realized Tristan Thompson isn’t this year either so idk. We talk about the family getting with all these athletes but Kim’s body of work is intriguing. She definitely has equal opportunity P

Back
Top Bottom