The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

NBA showing NCAA kumbaya love and respect.

While the NFL is out here actively trying to sink the NBA on their holidays.

Silver has no balls.
What do you want Silver to do exactly? :lol:

The NFL thing is fully out of his control.

Giving the NBA’s feeder system one night to shine isn’t a bad thing.

The Women’s tournament has made wayyyy more noise than the men’s this year.

This is the WNBA’s opportunity to really ride this wave…

But Silver’s going to fumble Caitlyn too.

League has taken the night off of the men's chip game for as long as I can remember.

I think the only laughable day the NBA takes off is Election Tuesday. Pure pandering to me.

Silver is not the WNBA commissioner

Well whoever it is.

They need to do something to ride this wave because I’ve never seen anything like this.

Friday night was crazy. Never seen so many guys focused on the women’s game before like that in my life.

WNBA has a real opportunity here.

League has taken the night off of the men's chip game for as long as I can remember.

I think the only laughable day the NBA takes off is Election Tuesday. Pure pandering to me.

I don't think there are many people who hate ineffectual political pandering more than me

but

of all the political things that the NBA does, taking the day off and using Arenas as polling places is the most defensible.

way better than the dumb slogan jerseys.

Tf I wake up to on eclipse day

Don’t let sohi 23 sohi 23 see this

Nah I have no interest in this anymore.
If you don’t see how good ad is, you’re just an idiot.

Man is about to be 1st team all nba along with jokic, luka, sga. That speaks for itself.

Single handedly carrying the lakers defense. A team that has the worst defensive backcourt in the league and plays 40 year old Lebron 35+ minutes a game. He literally has no help on defense :lol:

I have no time for ad arguments.

Nah I have no interest in this anymore.
If you don’t see how good ad is, you’re just an idiot.

Man is about to be 1st team all nba along with jokic, luka, sga. That speaks for itself.

Single handedly carrying the lakers defense. A team that has the worst defensive backcourt in the league and plays 40 year old Lebron 35+ minutes a game. He literally has no help on defense :lol:

I have no time for ad arguments.
Got Damb

I don't think there are many people who hate ineffectual political pandering more than me

but

of all the political things that the NBA does, taking the day off and using Arenas as polling places is the most defensible.

way better than the dumb slogan jerseys.
Opening the arenas is good in my book (forgot about that). I'm just saying from the perspective that taking games off allows fans to vote is hilarious to me.

Back
Top Bottom