The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

These four are set in stone.
Luka
Shai
Giannis
Jokic

Brunson or Tatum can go either way. I’d give it to Brunson but you guys are going to say it’s because I’m biased.

But what that man has done to have the Knicks in this position is truly remarkable. Thru Injuries, trades, etc. With a chance at the 2nd seed?

If the Knicks land in 2nd, they truly have to consider it.

Zubac isn't way way way more athletic than anyone :lol:

Zubac has good mobility for a 7 footer. Like that was his thing coming into the draft.
Mobile, soft hands.

he's not an explosive leaper, but overall athleticism I think Id put him average for a center.

Edey is way way way below average mobility wise.

These four are set in stone.
Luka
Shai
Giannis
Jokic

Brunson or Tatum can go either way. I’d give it to Brunson but you guys are going to say it’s because I’m biased.

But what that man has done to have the Knicks in this position is truly remarkable. Thru Injuries, trades, etc. With a chance at the 2nd seed?

If the Knicks land in 2nd, they truly have to consider it.
He’s not getting 1st team over Tatum when has the only 60 win team in the league

Zubac has good mobility for a 7 footer. Like that was his thing coming into the draft.
Mobile, soft hands.

he's not an explosive leaper, but overall athleticism I think Id put him average for a center.

Edey is way way way below average mobility wise.

Edey is also 21 years old.

It's not a 1:1 player comparison.

It's the ROLE, like I said in my original comment. He can be a serviceable big with some rim running, post scoring ability. Zubac is a career 9.1 and 7.4. Doesn't really seem out of the realm of possibility for Edey.

he's canadian so I hope it works out for him, but I have a ton doubt

if it doesn't I think he'll be super effective in europe with no illegal defense.

Edy Tavares if you remember him has had a awesome euroleague career.
7-3 and can just stand in the paint.

All this talk about Edney what about the dude he played last night who is projected to be selected in the lottery?
Clingan looks like he can defend and Castle is a solid well rounded type…Gotta see if there’s room for offensive growth in Clingan and how athletic Castle really is

Back
Top Bottom