The Official NBA Thread

But yea Poole’s not a “household name”. I phrased that wrong.

But he sure does have a following.

Never saw Iggy with a cult of fans like Poole…

Yuck.
ezgif-3-b672b8b0be.gif

Watch that tone mane

Jordan Poole got more All-Star votes than Anthony Edwards…

Absolutely disgusting.

Makes me cringe.

Holy ****. I didn't realize he's actually only 21 :wow: His FG%, 3P%, RPG and APG have increased in each of the season too. He'll be aight. 50/40/80 Ant might be a thing soon.

Ant > LaMelo?

I don’t want to be dragged into this Ant vs LaMelo debate again but….

HELL YES

That’s not even a question.

Wolves absolutely made the right choice.

My bad famb. I don't totally recall those debates but I faintly recall it coming into question. LaMelo is shooting 40% from the field in his limited time this season :sick:

Really feel like the NBA is shooting themselves in the foot by constantly putting the Lakers on TV. Now when the playoffs come around and ratings are in the toilet because they didn't bother to actually highlight good teams all season, they'll be scrambling

Really feel like the NBA is shooting themselves in the foot by constantly putting the Lakers on TV. Now when the playoffs come around and ratings are in the toilet because they didn't bother to actually highlight good teams all season, they'll be scrambling

Ehhh, I'm not so sure. This is from an article pre-Christmas

NBA regular season games have averaged a 0.9 rating and 1.5 million viewers across ABC, ESPN and TNT entering Christmas Day, flat in ratings but down 5% in viewership from the same point last year. The 5% drop is in line with the decline in cable distribution over that span (from over 83 million to under 79 million).

It should be noted that the average share — 2.7 — is up 4% from last year. As linear TV usage declines, even declining audiences will generally make up a greater percentage of the shrinking viewership pie.

Then on Christmas there were injuries to both the Warriors (Steph) and Lakers (AD) but the 5-game average was still up 5% in comparison to 2021.

So it's not THAT bad despite all the Lakers games on TV.

Especially with the 1 national tv game since the 2020 playoffs OKC Thunder 2 games out of 4th (also 2 games out of 6th worst and 37% odds of a too 4 pick)

Roads are an ice skating rink right now, i assume main roads are fine rn but they’ll get slick again in less thna an hour once it gets dark. Warriors tickets going for the lowty low. Im thinking about it

if the lowest club or corner lower level price drops to $70 after fees I minus well

Back
Top Bottom