The Official NBA Thread

Kuminga really done in these streets. That's crazy
francis.png

They are ,they just ain’t that good.It’s ok to admit that :lol:

Why would I give AF about admitting it? I’m not a Warriors fan. :lol:

But Kerr said before the season they’re going to stagger minutes so their players are healthy down the road.

That’s not serious to me bro. I’m sorry.

But Kerr said before the season they’re going to stagger minutes so their players are healthy down the road.

Looks like you give AF :lol:

folks really ignore how Kerr tinkers with these line ups for 82 games. there were stretches last season why GP2, DLee, Bjelica and OPJ were taking turns getting their 15-20mpg of burn. he looks at long term

ty jerome getting important fourth quarter minutes in a close game? yeah kerr’s just letting these dudes learn and catch their lumps early

Looks like you give AF :lol:

I really don’t. I don’t have second favorite teams. You’re talking to the wrong person.

But just because you hate the Warriors doesn’t mean you should get mad at me for telling the truth.

If I really thought the Warriors were in trouble, I’d be slandering them - I don’t give a AF. But they aren’t in trouble.

ty jerome looking like everything we wanted chris cardio chiozza to be.. defend and take the open shot in that second unit

Chris Chiozza could never be Ty Jerome because he's about 6-7 inches shorter
exactly. the amount of open 3s chiozza would pass up was infuriating. i get that you’re not there to take shots from steph and klay but you gotta be willing to launch occasionally instead of just letting teams cheat off of you

The bench getting all this run and keeping the game afloat will pay dividends in the end.

No way I’m listening to a word Haslem says

Back
Top Bottom