The Official NBA Thread

Excited to see if Obi has any fire and desire; giving the org pause on sticking with Dubious.

Gotta catch the replay in a little but the Knicks sub for Clyde mentioned ^^^ after Obi and RJ started going at each other over something :lol:

They hugged it out later and played well together as usual.

Randle to the highest bidder this summer would make my dreams come true but I’m ready to be disappointed.

Caitlyn Clark the TRUTH.
Caitlin Clark 😳

41 of them thangs to send undefeated South Carolina packin en route to the Finals

22BEE30E-4D4E-45F1-9C3C-8A4AAFC83630.gif

Didn’t even shoot all that well either. Issa wrap for LSU

Caitlin seems like a surer thing than Wemby. #1 pick.
The most exciting basketball player to watch. Simply electric.

She’s regularly shooting from 2 feet+ behind the NBA 3-pt line. It’s ridiculous.
1680322254526.jpeg

That’s close to 4 feet behind the WNBA 3pt line and 6 feet past the NCAAW line, man. This is at a 41% clip too :wow:

When has a player had the 2nd best record in the league, avg 30 and not being mentioned for MVP? Does Tatum just not have the superstar "aura"?

yall think Fox and Sabonis can both get a All-NBA nod?

sabonis will for sure make at least a 2nd team. giannis, embiid, jokic are the only bigs ahead of him. is tatum is a 3 or a 4? AD hasn’t played enough games to get on the second team before sabonis

fox, idk man.. he deserves to make a team but in a league where there are hella well known guards, i could see fox getting shafted

Back
Top Bottom