The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

Gordon is the only leader, eh

Everyone else is clowns, eh

🌭🇺🇸

aepps20 aepps20

498AF015-CBE8-48FC-A6AB-28FBE979FFFA.gif

Loving the KPJ contract from the teams standpoint. Could def see teams following suit in the future for those permanent potential type prospects or a young player you’re really not too sure about.

Gordon is the only leader, eh

Everyone else is clowns, eh

🌭🇺🇸

aepps20 aepps20

The team needs vets. Wouldn’t surprise me if Kemba is signed.

Monk- powder
-Trezz- pounds
-Bouknight-Arrest/Uconn courtside incident/ 2 priors while at Uconn-confrontation with JB on the bench last year
-Miles-DV

Terry/Oubre/Mason/Gordon are the “older” guys

The team in the last week just brought Marvin Williams back in a role to help with off the court development

Nah man that contract was purely based off of him keeping himself out of trouble. Nothing to do with basketball. Can’t see it being some sort of precedent

May that was part of the thinking, but I think it’s mpre basketball related. Because he can easily be good off the court for one year. Then team picks up option and now the real money is guaranteed and go back to being a dumbo.

Nah man that contract was purely based off of him keeping himself out of trouble. Nothing to do with basketball. Can’t see it being some sort of precedent
I think player empowerment folks would even agree that porter been wilding

A contract like this is just and if he does what he need to do he can get most if not all of that money right? Doesn’t seem unfair

May that was part of the thinking, but I think it’s mpre basketball related. Because he can easily be good off the court for one year. Then team picks up option and now the real money is guaranteed and go back to being a dumbo.

Again it’s 200% off the court. Just last year he left a game at halftime and went home. If you don’t believe in his talent you just let him walk, not sign him to a make-good deal

I think player empowerment folks would even agree that porter been wilding

A contract like this is just and if he does what he need to do he can get most if not all of that money right? Doesn’t seem unfair

He’s getting that $ if he doesn’t have the rep. That simple. I’m ok with it cause you gotta be a professional as hard as it may be. I’m rooting for him.

Kenny Atkinson was right unless the hornets land the #1 pick. The way Jordan running that franchise, can’t let Victor go down there in that environment

Kenny Atkinson was right unless the hornets land the #1 pick. The way Jordan running that franchise, can’t let Victor go down there in that environment
The 180 turn on the outlook of the org within 1 season is wild as hell

Coming into last season they were the darlings of the league

Traded for Jan 6 Hayward. Made the play in, lamelo proved a lot of people wrong and they seemingly had another strong draft in bouknight and Kai Jones

The season starts with miles bridges playing like an all star.. it really appeared like they were building something

Wild where we’re at now

Again it’s 200% off the court. Just last year he left a game at halftime and went home. If you don’t believe in his talent you just let him walk, not sign him to a make-good deal

Would they really let him walk? They’d get him help or get him a babysitter before doing that. What’s the difference between this and a 1+1 team option contracts?

The writing is on the wall there. You hit big on Melo. One cornerstone is there. You have some role players that other teams value. Vic is the greatest prospect in the last 20 years. Start cleaning house.

Would they really let him walk? They’d get him help or get him a babysitter before doing that. What’s the difference between this and a 1+1 team option contracts?

They wouldn’t even structure a 4 year deal if he was an unproductive permanent potential guy. Cam reddish isn’t getting that kind of money or year.s He has baby sitters in houston. If John Lucas can’t help you, you’re basically done. He’s been productive. He’s talented. He goes through this year putting up 18/6/6 with no incidences, the $ will be there.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom