The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

This past season was probably my favourite NBA season. Got to see my favourite player do so many things in person. Break the 3 point record, win the title and FMVP. The fact that I went to a NBA Finals game is crazy enough on its own.

Really reaffirmed the fact that my commitment to go to more games in person was the right call. Gotta see Bron live this year

This past season was probably my favourite NBA season. Got to see my favourite player do so many things in person. Break the 3 point record, win the title and FMVP.

Really reaffirmed the fact that my commitment to go to more games in person was the right call. Gotta see Bron live this year
I would love to see Brown play live this year. Might have to shell out that money for a ticket.

This past season was probably my favourite NBA season. Got to see my favourite player do so many things in person. Break the 3 point record, win the title and FMVP. The fact that I went to a NBA Finals game is crazy enough on its own.

Catching him on Thursday :pimp:

NBA season byke :pimp:

Have a blast 2022-2023 season y’all!

5D79B303-63B8-46B3-A79D-3EDAC1245ABC.gif

CE36B98C-82E2-4370-AB7F-20E6B4E7A91F.gif

The first half of last season was such a **** show with covid

The second half and playoffs more than made up for it though, one of the better overall seasons in recent memory

This year has even more potential without the Covid absences and stars back from injury

Probably jinxing it but this season should be one for the books

New season.

Raps took a couple off Boston in the preseason; at the very least they will be entertaining!

just posting to be subscribed for later. NBA thread fantasy league still got roster spots?

Back
Top Bottom