The Official NBA Thread

steph-curry-pass.gif

Kings are a good, young, tough team with two stars but they can't compete with the top tier teams. They're going to be stuck in the middle of the conference unless they trade for a third star.

I think all national discourse about the Kings should start & end with that.

Soon (four months)

I actually expect him to hold up this year all the way through.

He’s increased his scoring yet again while playing less minutes, resulting in one of the best scoring campaigns we’ve ever seen from anybody. Kobe, Jordan, Steph, anybody.

He’s at a higher level than he’s ever been. This is historic.

They have to avoid Boston’s bracket because if they can draw Milwaukee in round 2 instead, that’s a coin flip series against the Bucks’ terrible defense

He’s increased his scoring yet again while playing less minutes, resulting in one of the best scoring campaigns we’ve ever seen from anybody. Kobe, Jordan, Steph, anybody.

They have to avoid Boston’s bracket because if they can draw Milwaukee in round 2 instead, that’s a coin flip series against the Bucks’ terrible defense

I agree.

As much as I’ve clowned Embiid for not showing up in the playoffs throughout the years…

I’d put my money on Embiid showing up these playoffs. He’s leveled up everything.

Yesterday he drew six fouls in the first. He shot 1/6 but somehow had ten points. Whole tenor of the game changed after that.

I don't have an issue with playing for fouls, part of the game, takes a high level of understanding, etc etc, my issue with Embiid is the same one I had with Jimmy Butler. His entire game is predicated on playing for fouls. I can't believe in it. He can go ahead and prove me wrong but I doubt it.

He's a fraud.

Yesterday he drew six fouls in the first. He shot 1/6 but somehow had ten points. Whole tenor of the game changed after that.

I don't have an issue with playing for fouls, part of the game, takes a high level of understanding, etc etc, my issue with Embiid is the same one I had with Jimmy Butler. His entire game is predicated on playing for fouls. I can't believe in it. He can go ahead and prove me wrong but I doubt it.

He's a fraud.
Anti you my guy but what happened for the REST OF THE GAME

Back
Top Bottom