The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

1711595613334.gif

Suns low key matchup as good as you can against the nuggets .

Book, Kd, Beal and even Allen can handle the ball in a p and r . They can tire jokic and have Nurkic and Eubanks to throw at him.

Houston got a fun squad and they’re doing this without their best player.. but a cat on an 11th seed team doing this is hilarious.

First players are gambling on themselves and taking the under, now we’re battling for mediocrity? Adam Silver’s basketball :smh:

Last edited:
Exactly.

Idk what the Cavs are going to do. :lol:

Best they hope for is a sign and trade I guess.
Mitchell has been heavily rumored to be leaving Cleveland basically since he got there. And now they should trade Garland, Mobley, and Allen who are all their good young pieces. For what?

Mitchell has been heavily rumored to be leaving Cleveland basically since he got there. And now they should trade Garland, Mobley, and Allen who are all their good young pieces. For what?

I said sign and trade in regard to Donovan man.

To see if they can get any assets back since he’s most likely out of there.

What year are we in? 2002?

Draymond was mad he got called for a foul a possession earlier. :rofl:

Edit:

When the affordable housing bill passes:

Wasn't this man just talking about the stress on Steph? He must be one of those fake jedi masters telling Steph "I do this to push you to be the best version of yourself."

Watch Draymond go on to Coach and win like 7 championships to shut me all the up lol.

Back
Top Bottom