The Official NBA Thread

Dillon Brooks had a negative D-BPM, only posted 2.1 defensive win shares in 72 games, one (1) stock per game, and a PER of 9.4

Let's pump the brakes on "great"

Houston improved by 19 games though… 22 to 41 wins

I don’t think anyone called him great

Dillon Brooks had a negative D-BPM, only posted 2.1 defensive win shares in 72 games, one (1) stock per game, and a PER of 9.4

Let's pump the brakes on "great"
Measuring individual defense by stats is not gonna be accurate. Especially for wings and PER really hasn’t looked great for that archetype of defense first wings

The rockets became a great defensive team in part because of his presence and on - ball presence . He doesn’t gamble for steals as you’d expect of him but he’s good on playing angles defensively

Ed was a pretty good player
What’s he hating on? He was better than JJ. JJ the hater :lol: :lol:

Mr. Didn’t start until he was 30 and was saved by CP3 and Blake Griffin
Watch a suns game. Everything is a bad shot. Been hating for a decade even before all the 3s were flying. And it’s crazy because he was a jump shooter in his prime.

Eddie had a very good career. We can dissect his era too

elpablo21 elpablo21 you're on the clock
nah-bye.gif

No clock to be on if time don't exist.

Knicks in six. Would say five but have to account for The TJ McConnell Game.

I think they'll do a good job controlling the pace & use Indy's desire to leak out to their advantage. Offensive boards will be aplenty.

So what’s up…

Who do you guys have with the Knicks vs Pacers? How many games?

🤨
Knicks 4-2.

Interesting dynamic with Pacers playing fast, Knicks playing slow.

Carlisle runs 10+ man rotation having his guys run n gun. Knicks play a strict 7-8 man rotation.

I know it's Thibs thing to play his guys 40+mins, but I wouldn't mind 6-8 Precious Achiuwa minutes to give everyone a breather

Knicks 4-2.

Interesting dynamic with Pacers playing fast, Knicks playing slow.

Carlisle runs 10+ man rotation having his guys run n gun. Knicks play a strict 7-8 man rotation.

I know it's Thibs thing to play his guys 40+mins, but I wouldn't mind 6-8 Precious Achiuwa minutes to give everyone a breather

Think Precious will definitely see more mins this series.

Embiid haunted Thibs head.

Knicks-Pacers is every other day until game six.

Thibbs gotta buy a few minutes early in the series for Precious and maybe even Burks, but we all know he won't. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom