The Official NBA Thread

Name the last DPOTY to not be on a playoff team?
So it's a team award now?

Just seen the DPOY's squad demolish the defending Champs at their place without him on the floor and they have a winning record without him since he joined

Screenshot_20240508_154137_Chrome.jpg

The Spurs might be the worst team in the league without Wemby

Screenshot_20240508_154200_Chrome.jpg

Also have the no.1 rating with and without the DPOY on the court

Screenshot_20240508_154540_Chrome.jpg

Compared to the Spurs

20240508_154809.jpg

The Heat have been to the finals twice in the last 4 seasons, so I would give him the edge from 2020 up until now. Overall its been lebron, but Spo has had major success with the team he has

We gonna give Filipino Doc credit for making the finals, even though he Lost to LeBron :lol:

😂😂😂

According to Bill Simmons your titles are fluky if you can't defend them or if you don't go on a long run afterwards. The last five NBA champions have been fugazi in his eyes

Spurs whole "dynasty" was fraudulent then.

After watching that first half of Wolves vs Nuggets last game, I feel like Wemby should of got that award. That was the best defense I've seen in a NBA game in my life, and bro wasn't even on the court. He's obviously a great rim protector, but those dawgs they have on the wing are what really makes the defense terrifying imo

Again wins matter but yeah, individually Wemby got it. Wolves without Gooby still elite defense, take Wemby off the Spurs and bloop.

Last edited:
What's the maximum amount you would be willing to pay to watch your favorite team play live in the conference finals?

If JJ Redick is the next head coach of the Lakers they may as well call themselves the Los Angeles Lebrons. Or the Kutch Sports Lakers. Like cmon, what the hell are we doing? No coaching experience just a podcast and above average vernacular and vocabulary. That's not going to make you a great head coach. That just makes you a great analyst. Which he's decent at.

So it's a team award now?

Just seen the DPOY's squad demolish the defending Champs at their place without him on the floor and they have a winning record without him since he joined

Screenshot_20240508_154137_Chrome.jpg

The Spurs might be the worst team in the league without Wemby

Screenshot_20240508_154200_Chrome.jpg

Also have the no.1 rating with and without the DPOY on the court

Screenshot_20240508_154540_Chrome.jpg

Compared to the Spurs

20240508_154809.jpg
Mmm hmm

Tried to tell y’all bout the others defensive capabilities

Back
Top Bottom