The Official NBA Thread

Cosmic Unitys were nice. Didnt like the on court performance too much

Lebron 20s are hands down basketball kicks of the year though. Might be best Lebron ever.

Finally back after spraining ankle and out for 4 months.

I didn't have the need for another pair of sneakers, but I regret passing on the Unitys.

Really? Some of the best I ever hooped in

4682A84E-8008-41CB-A321-FC564D0B6C1A.gif

Knicks made 5 threes all game, didn’t score 💯, still have Randle clogging things up for everyone and beat the Cavs by double digits. Held them to a szn low in scoring even.
Biggest problem outside of Randle all year has been the perimeter defense; so in comes the elite defender Deuce McBride to hold that backcourt to a bad shooting night.

Tough decisions gotta be made on a rotation limited to 9. It has been a process figuring out rotations to find a good enough crew to execute defensively. Offense, besides shooting, has not been the problem.

Hate to see it but DRose has lost another half a step. The rest of what he’s got left need to be on a legit contender. Wish the core HERE was a bit more mature to see if he’d still fit the timeline but it’s not likely right now.

And Cam Reddish unfortunately might be out the outer banks of the rotation if the trend continues. Even Obi can’t find enough minutes to get in rhythm.

Evan out earlier on was a must . Rose unfortunately in the way. And Randle ofc is hurting the team w/ his presence. Hart can go to too already now that Jericho is ready.
Mia, Dal, LA & Was gonna be active for sure. Some other contenders have to shore up their teams too so some action fitna pick up later this month.

Leon better be making some midszn transactions as well.

Back
Top Bottom