The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

Rewatching this twolves game. these boys getting cooked in transition. Just have whoever is guarding KAT to sprint for a layup after a twolves miss. KAT post up and poetl can easily help. KAT getting cooked by a mobile 4.

They got more problems than ant man eating some 3 piece combos

the thing with simmons is how long is his brain going to remain broken?

I always thought he was overrated but this is a different level of terrible.

if he can just get back to being solid if not problematic fit wise player, that would be good.
but what he's doing now is like legit bad.

I don't think it's gonna happen. He got exposed and his confidence is done. He "peaked" his 2nd year then folks got hip to his weaknesses.

Rewatching this twolves game. these boys getting cooked in transition. Just have whoever is guarding KAT to sprint for a layup after a twolves miss. KAT post up and poetl can easily help. KAT getting cooked by a mobile 4.

They got more problems than ant man eating some 3 piece combos
That’s the same things dudes are doing against Philly. Teams know Embiid/Harden and sometimes Tobias gonna complain after a miss and won’t run back on defense

Happened like 3 times in the first quarter last night alone

311440104_6366340763394394_1816823282835686352_n.png

Yea, but this isn’t just a this year thing for him. He’s largely underwhelmed and is absolutely a negative on defense. He’s basically a 3 point shooting 5 masquerading as a 4.

I mean...yeah but this doesn't have anything to do with what the reporter asked him. The reporter specifically asked him to give his take on Ant's own take about himself. He didn't give an unprompted general assessment of Ant's entire career.

I mean...yeah but this doesn't have anything to do with what the reporter asked him. The reporter specifically asked him to give his take on Ant's own take about himself. He didn't give an unprompted general assessment of Ant's entire career.
I think it’s just poor leadership to publicly trash the young guy who’s the best player on the team for eating Popeyes given that one of the two was the guy for them and he’s been the disappointment for years now.

Why is everyone still blaming Simmons for how trash the Nets are? Two hall of fame players there and they putting the blame on a guy getting 25 minutes a game who doesn’t shoot and hasn’t played in 2 years.

It’s time to start a dialogue about Kyrie and KD as well.
He's taking up too much of the salary cap to escape blame.

If he was making 8mil, ball out King.

I think it’s just poor leadership to publicly trash the young guy who’s the best player on the team for eating Popeyes given that one of the two was the guy for them and he’s been the disappointment for years now.

I don't think he trashed Ant. Ant said he needs to be better on the 2nd game of back to backs. The reporter asked KAT how he could help him with that. KAT is suggesting that a better diet could help him.. Most vets I hear talk about their career usually say they wish they started taking care of their bodies/eating better earlier in their career. I think the comment actually showed leadership.

Why is everyone still blaming Simmons for how trash the Nets are? Two hall of fame players there and they putting the blame on a guy getting 25 minutes a game who doesn’t shoot and hasn’t played in 2 years.

It’s time to start a dialogue about Kyrie and KD as well.

Honestly the blame needs to be on KD.

It’s his fault for not adjusting his game to Ben. He needs to stop trying to play KD ball and do the little things. It’s Kevin’s fault Ben has been fouling out and not scoring.

Back
Top Bottom