The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

JokicVP, wholesome

Dude is a legit good dude and does so much for the community. I understand people might not like him for the MVP stuff but that isn’t his fault but he is a baller. He is not out there flopping, crying about calls, playing dirty or yapping about how great he is. He just goes about his business but that’s how this Nuggets team is. Not saying they’re the Warriors (a team I like as well as the Lakers) but like them this Nuggets team is mostly homegrown (free agents don’t want to come here). Jokic was a second round draft pick and worked himself into a star.

Dude is a legit good dude and does so much for the community. I understand people might not like him for the MVP stuff but that isn’t his fault but he is a baller. He is not out there flopping, crying about calls, playing dirty or yapping about how great he is. He just goes about his business but that’s how this Nuggets team is. Not saying they’re the Warriors (a team I like as well as the Lakers) but like them this Nuggets team is mostly homegrown (free agents don’t want to come here). Jokic was a second round draft pick and worked himself into a star.

Jokic didn’t even say or do anything about the “MVP stuff”. He just minded his business and played basketball.

The media stirred everything up. Agenda’s were pushed.

Jokic didn’t even say or do anything about the “MVP stuff”. He just minded his business and played basketball.

I used to like Perk until he started the nonsense on Jokic. Embid is great and I like him and Giannis and think he should be the MVP but the video strings of Jokic on defense was real Nasty stuff. All three guys are great but have areas to improve. Jokic needs to improve on Defense. Giannis needs to get more polished on offense and Embid needs to work on his body to limit injuries because he is rarely there when his team needs him. Real ballers know that Jokic is a bad man. KD legit had to laugh at someone asking him if he was shocked how good Jokic and Denver are.

media isn't getting any material out of him so they got to create something. he doesn't play that hot take back and forth. does he even do social media?

Joker lucky he lives in an era of weak minded mental ****** big man. He’s the goods against this era. Just imagining him playing against Drob, Ewing, Shaq and Zo. That’d be a very different game. Even Festus Ezeli or Bogut. He’s got such weak centers guarding him almost nightly.
I think his game with his shot making, passing and basketball IQ would work for him in any era. Sabonis (the real one) had a similar game and he fared well during that era (he was already 30) when he came over here.

Joker lucky he lives in an era of weak minded mental ****** big man. He’s the goods against this era. Just imagining him playing against Drob, Ewing, Shaq and Zo. That’d be a very different game. Even Festus Ezeli or Bogut. He’s got such weak centers guarding him almost nightly.
He plays in an era that allows him to do everything. If he was in a different era then he would not have been empowered as a big man to shoot 3s, run point, or even been able to develop his court vision.

However I disagree, he would have been called soft compared to the 90s centers but he has touch and footwork in the post. Those skills plus his passing ability would translate to any era

I think his game with his shot making, passing and basketball IQ would work for him in any era. Sabonis (the real one) had a similar game and he fared well during that era (he was already 30) when he came over here.
an old sabonis with his knees shot was still a decent center and hung in that era
man brought up festis ezeli, might as well throw in adris biedrins and ekpe udoh :lol:

Coach Malone with the meth mouth got hit in his head by baby momma who hit him in the head with a meth pot cookin up.

Pickle ball my ****!

Ive said it since it was obvious, a team with Chris Paul as a featured player will never win a title.

Im so glad he never ended up on the Lakers we prolly would have had to give back championships cause hes such bad juju.

'Fools Wildin' level comment - this is a much older CP3 whose body is clearly breaking down. That trade to the Lakers was vetoed in 2011.

If you don't know the Lebron-Deshawn Stevenson brawl, **** gets real after Stuart Scott does the intro

20230501_223742.jpg

This **** wild 😂

'Fools Wildin' level comment - this is a much older CP3 whose body is clearly breaking down. That trade to the Lakers was vetoed in 2011.

CP3, whether its breaking down or fully healthy it has resulted in nothing.

My comment cant be Wildin because its a YOLO.

Back
Top Bottom