The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

Lol at reporters saying “max strus will get 3/48”

Then in the same breath say “Bruce brown will get the full MLE a year”

Any one of those caps teams can easily get him by giving him 1-3 mill above the full MLE

This new NBAPA is a clownshow good lord.

That Player's Association used to be feared by owners under CP3

They lost 6% of the BRI split under CP3. Yall just be talking on here.

The players getting licenseing revenue included in the BRI for the 1st time in league history.

You bought a team hoodie or hat and the players didn't see a dime. They do now

They lost 6% of the BRI split under CP3. Yall just be talking on here.

The players getting licenseing revenue included in the BRI for the 1st time in league history.

You bought a team hoodie or hat and the players didn't see a dime. They do now
That was under Derek Fisher, but the league was going to **** the players because they were in the red (or at least that's what they said).

So I'm hearing AD is taking boxing lessons this offseason eh.

Sho'nuff, he looking to karate chop the competition :lol:
Screenshot_20230628_181255_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230628_181505_Chrome.jpg

The amount of crowd noise cheering for the bulls while in Orlando is awesome. I went to a lot of games in milwaukee when the bulls were in town (we had bucks season tickets), and it was pretty wild how many bulls there were in the arena. I always assumed it was because we were so close to Chicago… however that Orlando crowd is even crazier :lol:

This new NBAPA is a clownshow good lord.

That Player's Association used to be feared by owners under CP3
😂 😂 😂 CP3 and Fish before him gave the owner's the largest share of basketball related revenue ever. This was the first time they didn't lose on that front. The players didn't get robbed this time. Teams have a salary floor that they have to pay. More money to the players. Yes the new CBA makes it harder for big spenders and teams may have to make decisions on rosters that they haven't had to but the players didn't lose. As the NBA revenue grows and the new tv deal comes up more money will flow and the second apron stuff won't be so bad.

Back
Top Bottom