The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

He seriously can't help himself

His narcissism and insecurity is a very real thing….

But ****, who wouldn’t be, considering the media and everything around him since he was 16 :lol:. A lot of ppl would’ve trully f-Ed up in that position, many times over by now.

I was just thinking…remember the BS hummer scandal & the BS jersey scandal? That was some nasty ****

They really shamed Gloria for taking out a $50k loan on a hummer or something, for a ***** that we all knew was making millions in short months, and the hypocrisy from the powers that he…who were paying *****s left and right.

IMG_2442.jpeg

Usa ain’t falling behind

They just don’t have their best playing in this tournament
I thought this group would come up short because we didn’t have enough shotmaking. It turned out to be MUCH better than I expected.

100+ in just 40 minutes basically every game, and this is the C team.

Spend a little more thought when building out the frontline and (looking way ahead past the Olympics I know :lol: ) I’d be surprised if we lose the next World Cup, assuming big names sit out again.

His narcissism and insecurity is a very real thing….

But ****, who wouldn’t be, considering the media and everything around him since he was 16 :lol:. A lot of ppl would’ve trully f-Ed up in that position, many times over by now.

I was just thinking…remember the BS hummer scandal & the BS jersey scandal? That was some nasty ****

They really shamed Gloria for taking out a $50k loan on a hummer or something, for a ***** that we all knew was making millions in short months, and the hypocrisy from the powers that he…who were paying *****s left and right.

*Reported for slander*

who are the American bigs that are good enough to play in the Olympics? I don't think AD is playing
Embiid qualifies as he's U.S. citizen, but that'd be up to him. Bam, AD, Dray, Myles Turner. Maybe Robert Williams?

idk, asking Dray is like asking Bron to play in the Olympics and he played so many NBA games

I feel like a lot of the American bigs would get pushed around like JJJ and Kessler did
Embiid qualifies as he's U.S. citizen, but that'd be up to him. Bam, AD, Dray, Myles Turner. Maybe Robert Williams?

didn't know that. certainly changes the roster outlook

idk, asking Dray is like asking Bron to play in the Olympics and he played so many NBA games

I feel like a lot of the American bigs would get pushed around like JJJ and Kessler did

didn't know that. certainly changes the roster outlook
I think many will want one last Hurrah, and to add it to the resume of another Olympic title. Next year Olympics will be the last of the old guard (steph, KD, Bron, Dame, kawhi, PG, Butler etc. after that up to the next generation

Back
Top Bottom