The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

a1eec7c1-eb64-488c-8e00-9803a67aacb2.jpeg

its go time in a few been here since the 10th grade more than a decade ago. Time flies

shaq would absolutely destroy joker. quick enough to guard him on other end and the strength mismatch would buckle the joker

Pretty sure they would put a PF on Jokic B4 they have Shaq on the three point line or guarding him bringing the ball up the floor

Book resting up for the IST on Tuesday vs the Lakers.

More reasons to go to Vegas. I have not announced the Fake Business Trip yet but have not bought a flight or game tickets yet either :lol:

Knowing players are up for this is exciting too :smokin

More reasons to go to Vegas. I have not announced the Fake Business Trip yet but have not bought a flight or game tickets yet either :lol:

Knowing players are up for this is exciting too :smokin
Sounds like you might need to bring in an IT consultant wink wink. I can block off my schedule.

*hating sold separately

Sounds like you might need to bring in an IT consultant wink wink. I can block off my schedule.

*hating sold separately

Man, I woke up today for a work call and I got my way but I could tell some folks were fed up with me.

I can’t quite call it Vincent Van Goat Vincent Van Goat energy but I went back into the bedroom and just dropped that I gotta check up on the Bay Area operation and am just going to visit my boy and his wife in LA over the weekend.

I got a ****ing hug and an “I’m happy you are hanging out with your friends!” I actually think I could have (or could) tell the truth.

I woke this man up at like 6AM PST and told him he’s coming to Vegas with me so we can get some pictures together :lol:

Back
Top Bottom