The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

Mavs made up for the mistake. As great as Brunson has been, the output been on par with Kyrie’s. Both teams won
He’s a better fit (when he actually plays) with Luka than Brunson was.

Main issue was the loss of the asset. Would’ve given them more flexibility.

DG.gif

Draymond CRAZY :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl:

Trae to LA for 3 firsts and who? DLo preferred I bet but they gotta give much more *** & cash than that.

Trae is an upgrade from handling & distribution but still food for the opps on the other end. I like it.

Rockets initially ruined my night but watching harden go to work on the road vs gsw saved it.

Got Damb at the OG tier impact
The tape don’t lie. Had JDub and Victor in hell for huge stretches of those games. Dude's just active.

Wanna see some weird Luka/Exum/Green/PJ/Maxi lineups where they can legitimately switch just about everything on the court most nights. FUN.

Nets got 32 at halftime :lol:
But they wanted you to believe keeping 30-year old Dorian Finney Smith was more important than three 1st round picks. :lol: :lol:

TTrae to LA for 3 firsts and who? DLo preferred I bet but they gotta give much more *** & cash than that.
Trae is an upgrade from handling & distribution but still food for the opps on the other end. I like it
Lakers gonna be in hell not being able to aggregate salaries this summer?

Lakers gonna be in hell not being able to aggregate salaries this summer?
Don't think so. Lakers are barely into the tax this season.

But they will be more expensive next season with Vando's extension kicking in, Christie hopefully re-signing and Bron likely opting out to re-sign again.

Maybe as a #2 at best. I don't think he's the best player on a good team at all though.

I too don't like the way Lamelo has played, but at 22 and playing for CLT all these years, I get it. Just a couple years ago they were exceeding expectations with him as a rookie, made the playin without Gordo and nearly got to the playoffs. Then, Jordan pulled the plug on Borrego and went backwards with Clifford.

I believe Lamelo can definitely be a strong 1A/1B or #2ish on a winner. How many proven #1s are there that you can win with anyway? The jury is still out on like 90+% of the league. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom