The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

danikerhino danikerhino brought this up the other day.

i think someone said it's code switching, but this definitely doesn't sound like code switching. this is more like a really noticeable change in voice inflection. seems like he can't control when his voice changes –it goes from sounding like someone with raspy sore throat to someone with a nasally voice. hella strange.

danikerhino danikerhino brought this up the other day.

i think someone said it's code switching, but this definitely doesn't sound like code switching. this is more like a really noticeable change in voice inflection. seems like he can't control when his voice changes –it goes from sounding like someone with raspy sore throat to someone with a nasally voice. hella strange.

He mixed so that's probably it :lol:

One of the most skilled players and finishers ever.

Can’t imagine what he would do if he was 6’7.

Skilled and creative. Everything he does is a counter. I remember listening to an interview of his and he says he doesn’t know what he’ll do, he just reacts to the defender.

IMG_7454.jpeg

1708467876675.png

All Star weekend claims another body
We recently added an option to display a notice if a user has been banned/suspended from a thread, along with the ability to block those members from reacting to threads from which they’ve been removed.

The hope is that it would reduce the number of “what happened to ____” posts and demonstrate that repeat/flagrant violations carry consequences. If it winds up creating more distractions than it helps us avoid, we can always revert the notice function.

This isn't our moderation team's first season. It's pretty well established at this point that when no games are on the schedule there's an elevated likelihood of someone trying to pick a fight out of boredom and we'll do what we can to minimize those disruptions.

I keep telling yall bout @ing Da Admin in here :smh:

1708469137652.jpeg
Get used to it.

I'm not planning on leaving anytime soon.

Posting-Up.jpg

We recently added an option to display a notice if a user has been banned/suspended from a thread, along with the ability to block those members from reacting to threads from which they’ve been removed.

The hope is that it would reduce the number of “what happened to ____” posts and demonstrate that repeat/flagrant violations carry consequences. If it winds up creating more distractions than it helps us avoid, we can always revert the notice function.

This isn't our moderation team's first season. It's pretty well established at this point that when no games are on the schedule there's an elevated likelihood of someone trying to pick a fight out of boredom and we'll do what we can to minimize those disruptions.

Get used to it.

I'm not planning on leaving anytime soon.

Posting-Up.jpg

adults picking fights on the internet because there's no NBA games is funny

legitimately the story that never ends. it's been 4 years, give it a rest already :lol:

with everyone and their cousin moving to Texas, prices for everything going up seems inevitable
Bro it has, tremendously. It's gross

I first moved from Cal to Dallas in 2017 and lived there for 3 years. It was a dream lol. I was living like a got damb king, better than I ever had on practically an average salary lmao. But even at that time I would always hear people saying their property taxes were going way up because of people like me... amongst other things

I moved back for Covid and stayed in Cal for 3 years... lived pretty good too.... but lost my job and was floundering... asked my old job what was up and they had me on a plane back within a week...

Arrived back to Dallas in New Year 2023 solely for the reason that I thought I could live like a King again lol... thank god I counter offered their initial salary because... I would have been SCREWED

2020's price aint today's price out here and I'm sure the rest of the country too :lol: traffic is horrible now, everything costs $317, it's getting a little crazy out this way. Gas is still under $3 though so I'll take it lol

This whole area is going to transform and I'm somewhat against it. I loved Dallas and the surrounding areas for what it was. I really don't want to see it become so commercial and big city. I'm really hoping it can keep its charm (imo it had charm lol)

Back
Top Bottom