The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

The rebuild should’ve started after that 2019 meltdown. Warriors really put the nails in the casket on the harden era. Lakers then proceeded to bury the casket for good. I believe I read that harden was another star on Kawhi’s list before PG13. So SGA could’ve been a rocket, but instead we are about to fork over a lottery pick from the Russ/cp3 deal :smh:

I would say it worked out pretty well for Chris. That bubble OKC team made the postseason, and CP3 showed he wasn't washed yet plus helped the development of a lot of younger players.

And wow, granite they make OD money, but the logistics of being financially responsible has to be crazy. 15 people. That's gotta be like 45k if he's taking all their expenses on

Pj tucks got some playing time and proving why he should stay on the bench. He is living off past accomplishments and whatever hustle he has left

I've heard mad differing first and second hand accounts of CP3's generosity. But he definitely takes care of family. Especially close family.

Think CP left his family in LA when he went to Houston, so those 15 people are extended family and friends. Lol.

It’s people on this site who tried to tell me Lebron isn't still top 5 and y'all let them rock with that terrible take.

Nasty.

19 in the 4th, but let NT casuals tell it. "Not clutch, no killer instinct".

It’s people on this site who tried to tell me Lebron isn't still top 5 and y'all let them rock with that terrible take.

Nasty.

19 in the 4th, but let NT casuals tell it. "Not clutch, no killer instinct".

Bron reminds me of Tom Brady. IQ is so high that any regression he has athletically or otherwise can be made up by him being an elite floor general. He could probably do this until he's 45.

Pj tucks got some playing time and proving why he should stay on the bench. He is living off past accomplishments and whatever hustle he has left
Just going off memory, I think the Clippers are like 2-8 or something like that in games he played. :lol: :frown:

Bron reminds me of Tom Brady.
You couldn't wait one (1) day for that comparison huh?
Screenshot_20240227-144149__01.jpg

Back
Top Bottom