The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

We can’t be too surprised tho…all this has happened with players betting before, it was just quiet for a while but inevitable that some players couldn’t resist

Gambling been legal for only a couple years and every league got a sketchy story or somebody jammed up for betting already …This light work for Pete rose and the old timers

GJjNF6WXwAEo9wF.jpeg
GJjNF6VX0AAV3Ri.jpeg

The Shohei stuff opened up a massive can of worms for these leagues and their collective embrace of gambling recently....

Me explaining this situation to my uncle next time we speak...
XNcttkTPlW8kdZvO.jpg

We can’t be too surprised tho…all this has happened with players betting before, it was just quiet for a while but inevitable that some players couldn’t resist

Gambling been legal for only a couple years and every league got a sketchy story or somebody jammed up for betting already …This light work for Pete rose and the old timers

With the advent of prop bets, they should already know.

If things were kept simplified like moneyline, runline and over/unders it wouldn’t be this extreme.

I hate player prop bets

“The integrity of the game”

All while they blitz you with FanDuel ads and DraftKings updates on the spread during the game.

All while Russel Westbrook talks about how hard it was for him coming up and how he’s finally made it - brought to you by “Hennesey, the spirit of the NBA”.

Man, FOH :lol:

Porter is a moron.

People who gamble to put their livelihood at risks, especially if that livelihood is worth more than any gamble win, is an idiot and deserves whatever is coming to them.

Back
Top Bottom