The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

I don't know. If Joe Johnson or Michael Beasley are out there, she's done. If it's Lamar Odom or Rashad McCants, she can spot up 4 pointers all day.

Hawks record WITH Trae Young: 22-29
Hawks record WITHOUT Trae Young: 10-10 (Jalen Johnson injured for several)

Not sure if there's any other current max contract all-stars with 20+ game sample size of team being better w/out them.

Why would she get cooked? :nerd:

I don't know. If Joe Johnson or Michael Beasley are out there, she's done. If it's Lamar Odom or Rashad McCants, she can spot up 4 pointers all day.
It doesn’t matter who is out there. She’s not strong enough to play. That’s not an equal battle. As great as she is, it would be an embarrassment. And that’s no disrespect to her either. She gotta cut her teeth in the WNBA first and there’s no guarantee she hacks it there.

No misogynist at all

It doesn’t matter who is out there. She’s not strong enough to play. That’s not an equal battle. As great as she is, it would be an embarrassment. And that’s no disrespect to her either. She gotta cut her teeth in the WNBA first and there’s no guarantee she hacks it there.

No misogynist at all

I will be sending you a pair of Chelseas too just like I did for Rusty. I will make sure your pair is snakeskin cause you're a Texas cat.

Welcome to the team.

I will be sending you a pair of Chelseas too just like I did for Rusty. I will make sure your pair is snakeskin cause you're a Texas cat.

Welcome to the team.
I only wear timbs, B. I’m 100% down with the movement to grow the women’s game but that ain’t the way.

I’m not from Texas either

She’s going #1. That’s a no brainer. But State Farm and the shoe deal going to take a hit if she gets embarrassed in a league not being taken seriously. Really the whole WNBA takes a blow if she steps foot on that court.
the same State Farm that had CP0 for years and currently has the the former governator and the lopez brothers in commercials?

20240327_130111.jpg

:rofl:

I expect Clark to do well in the W but the gap between college and the W is immense. Her playing on the same team as Boston will help her out but the adjustment will take time. Right now I would be less surprised if a player like Rickea Jackson has a better rookie season than she does. She's been carrying that bum Iowa squad all year and the turnaround time between the end of the college season and the start of tryouts in the W is super short.

Clark is probably making a killing on endorsements, if she can hang in the WNBA she will make a ton more

The WNBA TV's contract is due to be re-upped soon, and it is looking like they will get a much better deal which will in turn increase salaries

5 million is a lot, but all things considered I think she should pass.

Cube doesn't give a **** about her career and future earning potential.

Besides the jump in competition, fragile dudes in the Big 3 gonna hunt her.

And it just plays into misogynistic dude's silly whinning about women's sports

Clark is probably making a killing on endorsements, if she can hang in the WNBA she will make a ton more

The WNBA TV's contract is due to be re-upped soon, and it is looking like they will get a much better deal which will in turn increase salaries

5 million is a lot, but all things considered I think she should pass.

Cube doesn't give a **** about her career and future earning potential.

Besides the jump in competition, fragile dudes in the Big 3 gonna hunt her.

And it just plays into misogynistic dude's silly whinning about women's sports
Absolutely.

It’s a pretty simple risk-reward calculation. The potential risks of her playing in the Big 3 by far outweigh the potential benefits.

Back
Top Bottom