The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

I had my doubts about Jalen, but it was mostly due to how Silas was running things. There was no accountability or structure. I think Udoka should get some consideration for COTY. The Rockets were unwatchable last season.
*last three seasons. Regardless of the rosters, Silas showed why it took him twenty years to get a HC job. He’s way too nice and doesn’t have a HC demeanor. Plus, he’s terrible at actual coaching. He’s Mike D’Antoni without offensive strategy. The running joke where him and Jalen were on their tablets was that they were cuing up StockX and Neiman Marcus instead of actually looking at game film, but I think that’s what they were truly doing.

I want Denver Rd 1.

I’m legit wondering what the lakers have improved at since getting swept last WCF?

They’re not any better at defending the perimeter or point of attack and they didn’t improve their shooting. Rui and Vando were playing their best basketball for a contract and looked like they have regressed to their normal selves. I’m not sure what you’re expecting in a nuggets vs lakers series

Draymond evil yo

Broke my guy Steph's heart
Tried to break my guy Poole's jaw

Nasty individual

Had Steve looking like

1711605458520.png

:smh:

I’m legit wondering what the lakers have improved at since getting swept last WCF?

They’re not any better at defending the perimeter or point of attack and they didn’t improve their shooting. Rui and Vando were playing their best basketball for a contract and looked like they have regressed to their normal selves. I’m not sure what you’re expecting in a nuggets vs lakers series
Lakers are top 3 in FG% (10th last year) , top 7 in 3pt% (25th last year )

Rui is shooting career highs across the board
Vando hasn’t played in like 2 months and only played in 29 games this year

really hope y’all jumpshots are automatic with as much hoopin’ y’all be doing

without Shai Jalen Williams clearly doesnt look like a top 20 player or so whatever they have been saying. Its a lot different playing next to an efficient scorer like Shai.

Hes still nice but hes the perfect complementary player. Plays hard can be a secondary ball handler and get his own

Lakers are top 3 in FG% (10th last year) , top 7 in 3pt% (25th last year )

Rui is shooting career highs across the board
Vando hasn’t played in like 2 months and only played in 29 games this year

really hope y’all jumpshots are automatic with as much hoopin’ y’all be doing

Rui’s improved his shooting efficiency but his overall stats are only marginally better compared to last year. Some games he’s on, some games he’s invisible.

Assuming he was healthy and played most games, vando would just get played off the court in a match up against denver

Reaves’ progression and ability to play make so Bron doesn’t always have to create is probably the biggest difference this year.

That said, i still dont see a different outcome

I hope now you greasy fingered mother****ers will give me at least 24 hours peace regarding the Suns.

Great win man plus it’s your birthday weekend so here’s what I’ll do..

I promise not to “slander” the Suns until at least next week.

(Even tho my takes on how the Suns play basketball truly comes from an objective point of view) I truly believe they can better.

dacomeup dacomeup I’m not so sure about. Maybe he’ll join my ceasefire until next week. We’ll see :lol:

This Bron/JJ Commentary on bags is interesting. I also can't ever recall someone distilling basketball down to "Can you put two on the ball". It makes sense, just never heard it.
It’s the most efficient way to get all 5 guys eating.
If he is himself, then we have ourselves a series.

He’ll obviously need his touches on the block but Philly has to be mindful of putting Horford & Williams in the PnR since they’ll be in drop.

Boston will not double Embiid on the block so if they just throw it down there Embiid will be only guy scoring.

PnR is the easiest way they get two on the ball in the halfcourt.

It seemed like Kerr or the higher ups told Chef, next time Draymond draymonds somebody, we getting him outta here. Like that Nino meme is really real, so he carryin that **** inside. pure speculation.

Last edited:
Sixers had plenty of chances to close that game out but what bothers me the most is how the reffs after a game can just say “ahhh ya that should of been called a foul”

What the **** is the point

Back
Top Bottom