The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

If Steph was a real leader, he would have gotten Dray under control and never let him just hit Poole with that one punch

He should have made sure it was at least a three piece
IMG_6918.png

Dray been an ******* for a decade. Now they wanna say steph gotta check him?! Outside of Dray, see Kerr then management.

Attitude reflect leadership. They've collectively as an organization let his shenanigans run amok for too long. Wardell is a part of that, I think if anyone was to be able to say Dray cut the ****; it'd be him.

I mean he was right next to him all u gotta do is tell him to shut up. He instead took the approach of getting emotional after the fact. I'm not sure what that was meant to accomplish

Attitude reflect leadership. They've collectively as an organization let his shenanigans run amok for too long. Wardell is a part of that, I think if anyone was to be able to say Dray cut the ****; it'd be him.
Disagree 100%. Wouldn’t have changed a Damb thing. They got 4 rings out of their process. If I’m a warriors fan I take that outcome every single time

Imo it’d be stupid to tempt fate. You need that weirdo energy and it’s proven to work

So you’re mad at Steph that they only got 4 instead of maybe (?) 6. Alright

Same thing could say about Kobe’s leadership But I don’t see the point in that at all

Who tf cares about leadership after they got a ring for nearly every damb finger on their hand

Same thing could say about Kobe’s leadership But I don’t see the point in that at all

Who tf cares about leadership after they got a ring for nearly every damb finger on their hand
I mean it still matters though. If you’re satisfied with 4 then why even keep playing. Whether they are contenders or not, accountability needs to be held.

He needs to be publicly cussed out at this point. Who knows what’s going on behind closed doors but Steph gotta throw him under the bus at this point

I mean it still matters though. If you’re satisfied with 4 then why even keep playing. Whether they are contenders or not, accountability needs to be held.

He needs to be publicly cussed out at this point. Who knows what’s going on behind closed doors but Steph gotta throw him under the bus at this point
You think Steph is satisfied? Lol. No that’s not what I said

I said their process got them 4. If you want to tempt fate by messing with that result I would say that’s stupid

You never know what goes on behind closed doors. Steph could have tried many times. Who tf knows

But if he goes too hard on unhinged green years back now you have a Shaq and Kobe situation. Now you might not even get to 4 rings

Specifically with the Poole situation I’m gonna repeat this: you thought they could beat Denver last year? No. They wouldn’t have. And they are worse this year. Even with a rehabilitated green

PG finally has a good chance to win with the Clippers and then he could end up leaving :lol: Will be funny if Harden wants to leave after

Disagree 100%. W
Disagree 100%. Wouldn’t have changed a Damb thing. They got 4 rings out of their process. If I’m a warriors fan I take that outcome every single time

Imo it’d be stupid to tempt fate. You need that weirdo energy and it’s proven to work

So you’re mad at Steph that they only got 4 instead of maybe (?) 6. Alright

I'm not mad at anything to be honest I'm ecstatic that Dray imploded the dynasty. It's moreso in the vein of I think Steph is the only person Draymond respects in that organization. It's not necessarily Wardell's obligation to do anything but it is just interesting that I feel like last night was the first time ever he was frustrated with something he did.

I'm not mad at anything to be honest I'm ecstatic that Dray imploded the dynasty. It's moreso in the vein of I think Steph is the only person Draymond respects in that organization. It's not necessarily Wardell's obligation to do anything but it is just interesting that I feel like last night was the first time ever he was frustrated with something he did.
Not all dynasties end gracefully

The madness that is so negative probably helped them a lot in the past. Or at least that person did

It’s fair game to criticize Steph for the Poole situation I’m pretty sure a majority of the thread did so at the time

I’m just saying it doesn’t change anything or wouldn’t have changed the outcome

Calling him a bad leader. I mean ok. Now what

Steph being upset now just exposes their desperation and he’s realizing their time is coming or is up

Back
Top Bottom