The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

Since when have we not held and acknowledged the leadership of GOATS?
Isn't that what KD is largely knocked for? Steph definitely holds some blame.
Ok so we now do a leadership ranking!!!

Go!!!!!

No but srs Steph been blamed a lot already going back to last year. It’s just being rehashed

He did a bad job of holding Dray accountable

Ok now what

Durant is knocked for not winning one “on his own”

I cut it off. I’ve given future as many opportunities as the warriors have given Draymond. Difference is, i know when to stop
20240328_175257.jpg

Ok so we now do a leadership ranking!!!

Go!!!!!

No but srs Steph been blamed a lot already going back to last year. It’s just being rehashed

He did a bad job of holding Dray accountable

Ok now what

Durant is knocked for not winning one “on his own”

Naw there's been plenty of call outs from NT and national media guys on KD's inability to lead.
Especially when he was with Brooklyn. We've always put that expectation on the great ones.

If Steph & Kerr get a grip on Dray earlier, he may not have gotten suspended, & they may not be in the position they're in. I'm not saying it's all Steph's fault, but I'm with addict4sneakers addict4sneakers in being ok with putting some blame on him.

Naw there's been plenty of call outs from NT and national media guys on KD's inability to lead.
Especially when he was with Brooklyn. We've always put that expectation on the great ones.

If Steph & Kerr get a grip on Dray earlier, he may not have gotten suspended, & they may not be in the position they're in. I'm not saying it's all Steph's fault, but I'm with addict4sneakers addict4sneakers in being ok with putting some blame on him.
Who is saying don’t put any blame on curry. Again most of this thread called him out for the Poole thing dating back to last year. Everyone calls out kerr on his bs

Thing is with green is the toothpaste been squeezed out of the tube. Ain’t no putting it back in because he got a stern talking to from curry and Kerr

They won their titles letting Dray be Dray- ain’t no way there’s gonna be some kind of drastic change.. the same dude who got suspended in the nba finals. He is who he is

Like I said he could be in a year long therapy session and he ain’t changing his stripes

So yeah criticize curry that’s all valid. I’m just looking at the big picture. It’s not as easy some of y’all trying to make it out to be

If anything folks could say they should have traded him instead of extending him since his play was not perhaps making up for his antics. That’s a worthy critique.. but another can of worms

Back
Top Bottom