The Official NBA Thread

what bothered Jokic in 2020 still bothers him today!

BUT BUT BUT........."The Jokic of 2024 is not the same Jokic of 2020 and he's better now" LOL

Rudy, KAT, and Naz bout to put on their best Dwight-Javale-AD impression right before our eyes

if AD doesn't get another 6'10-7'0" banger in the starting 5 with him next year, the Lakers will lose in the playoffs once again to DEN and even worse MIN.

Is it too early/late to say the Gobert haul was worth it? It’s the second round

I'd say it's gone from a disaster to a plus move at this point.

They still overpaid. But If they make it to the finals given their record as a franchise you can swallow that ⏸️

And they have plenty of assets now where they could cut salary and get some draft capital back if need be.

A 10am/1pm Game 7
dM1Jece.png

They really dont give a damn about this series. :lol:

I got ORL and their 4-Big Lineup over CLE today

With Cleveland's best big man banged up, it's gonna be a monumental task for the Cavs to win, even as the home team unless the Magic completely wets the bed

loving the overreactions after last night game
:lol:

mavs were cooked vs the clips
magic was fixing to get swept

Hey Hey Hey Run for your life
Hey Hey Hey Run for your life

giphy.gif
You were in the Political thread for years saying conservatives accusing people of being pedophiles just because they don't like them was crazy behavior

Little did we know if Steve Bannon had just done it over a Tay Keith beat, you would have been all for it

Nasty, nasty work :smh:

I'm taking Cleveland, but man I kinda hate to watch both these teams. Think Allen is the x factor and Banchero alone won't be enough

You were in the Political thread for years saying conservatives accusing people of being pedophiles just because they don't like them was crazy behavior

Little did we know if Steve Bannon had just done it over a Tay Keith beat, you would have been all for it

Nasty, nasty work :smh:
alonzo-mourning-gary-payton (1).gif

OVO Brandon's on the clock
ufdup (4).png

Is it too early/late to say the Gobert haul was worth it? It’s the second round

In a vacuum, it'll always be an overpay.

BUT, Minnesota is not getting top tier free agents. If they want a guy they're always going to have to overpay either with dollars or draft picks.

Back
Top Bottom