The Official NBA Thread

Ya gotta get your house in order bro.

Can’t be out here having Perk going against Bron’s legacy.

Allowing Anthony Edwards to leave.

Fix the house.

Ant made a mistake like many young men do. Him being an ex Klutch client is the reason he is succeeding now.

Perk out here farming engagement.

The house is strong and well. We have Bron, AD, Trae, Fox, Maxey, Garland, Dejounte Murray, FVV, and Zach Lavine. Half of addict4sneakers addict4sneakers sons are still clients.

We good.

None of what Riley is saying is surprising.

Maybe that’s just me.
Saying your star player on the verge on of asking an extension that he needs to keep his mouth shut and he needs to be available more if he wants another check may not be surprising but its...something

This feels like a trade is coming

Leave why? He’s going to get a supermax deal if the NBA does what they are supposed to. That NB shoe should be coming out soon too. He’s probably priority number 3 behind the James family

Maxey doesn't need clutch to get maxed this offseason. He can have Kawhi's uncle as an agent and still get maxed.

Ant made a mistake like many young men do. Him being an ex Klutch client is the reason he is succeeding now.

The house is strong and well. We have Bron, AD, Trae, Fox, Maxey, Garland, Dejounte Murray, FVV, and Zach Lavine. Half of addict4sneakers addict4sneakers sons are still clients.

We good.

Bruh…

Read that lineup again to yourself. :sick:

Give me Ant alone to everyone else you put on that list after Bron.

Ants going to be the face soon. Every commercial. Every endorsement. Every video.

He is going to be the superstar this country needs.

Bruh…

Read that lineup again to yourself. :sick:

Give me Ant alone to everyone else you put on that list after Bron.

Ants going to be the face soon. Every commercial. Every endorsement. Every video.

He is going to be the superstar this country needs.

That's fine. I hope he is that star.

I'm not rooting against him.

We good.
Ant didn’t make a mistake
Maxey doesn't need clutch to get maxed this offseason. He can have Kawhi's uncle as an agent and still get maxed.

Maxey going to get endorsements deals soon. He made himself a ton a money off the court. They are going prioritize him. And if they don’t, that’s on them

C U L T U R E
picard.png

Pat putting cases on everyone lmaoooo

Riles not zero sleep last night aepps20 aepps20

iloveit-lovetoseeit.gif

Saying your star player on the verge on of asking an extension that he needs to keep his mouth shut and he needs to be available more if he wants another check may not be surprising but its...something

This feels like a trade is coming

This is exactly why it doesn’t surprise me tho.

Riley is getting ready to get surgical and make some moves.

He knows this has reached its peak.

Ant didn’t make a mistake

Maxey going to get endorsements deals soon. He made himself a ton a money off the court. They are going prioritize him. And if they don’t, that’s on them

Yes he did.

Should've stayed with Klutch. He probably didn't feel like a priority at the time with the other guys on the roster so I understand.

Yes he did.

Should've stayed with Klutch. He probably didn't feel like a priority at the time with the other guys on the roster so I understand.
If he went somewhere that aligned with his timeline, he didn’t make a mistake. Gotta put that fan hood aside sometimes.

If he went somewhere that aligned with his timeline, he didn’t make a mistake. Gotta put that fan hood aside sometimes.

Which is why I'm not mad at him. He didn't want to be second fiddle behind Bron, and AD.

I get it.

But long term him staying Klutch would've been better. Still wish him nothing but success and I hope they beat Denver.

Yes, please!

I'd much rather have 2 to 3 years of Butler than 5 of PG. I much value high IQ guys like LeBron and Butler over someone like PG.

The only caveat about potentially getting Butler is that we will have to give up draft assets vs PG where we can sign him straight up.

I wouldn't give any players over 33 a 5 year deal though.

Back
Top Bottom