***The Official NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 2012-13 SEASON THREAD***

damn i liked Deion too 
frown.gif

i guess Edelman is our new 3rd wideout but i felt a lil bit more comforting knowing we had Branch at that spot 

damn i liked Deion too :frown:

i guess Edelman is our new 3rd wideout but i felt a lil bit more comforting knowing we had Branch at that spot 

wasnt edleman the guy who played db and misc position. im shocked about branch. but llyod. hernia. grownk n welker is plenty.

cut down day today...big cuts so far:
1) dan koppen...sorta expected?
2) deion branch
eek.gif

3) brian hoyer...pretty expected imo. people are making a big deal about it, but if hoyer or mallet end up having to play...we're screwed regardless
laugh.gif

should be interesting to see if branch comes back for less money or something.
no country for mallet slander my good sir  
pimp.gif

patriots signing ex-saint C/G Matt Tennant...im guessing no Brian Waters? :stoneface:

@AdamSchefter: St. Louis traded WR Greg Salas to the New England Patriots for a late-round 2015 draft pick, according to sources.

salas us from U hawaii...6'1" so decent height

Last edited:
@AdamSchefter: St. Louis traded WR Greg Salas to the New England Patriots for a late-round 2013 draft pick, according to sources.
salas us from U hawaii...6'1" so decent height
asdfghjkl dude LMAOOOO

that tweet was literally a minute n change ago 

BEST TEAM THREAD 
pimp.gif

they must like hightower  :pimp:

they like him enough to give him the #54 jersey :pimp: (which is also brian waters' number from last year)

spikes must also be REALLY healthy if they're parting with all these LBs

Last edited:
we're back :pimp:

woke up feeling like a i got hit by a truck. don't even care. advil, greasy breakfast, and my *** on the couch all day. #feelsgoodman

let's hope our o-line is ready to go...

we'll see connolly a C and donald thomas at RG. not worried about connolly...but thomas is a question mark.

looks like we have the home blues on today...i'll bust out the new nike jersey and do the same :pimp:

Are you serious brandon Lloyd?? thats a catch you have to make.. he so dumb for turning around..

smfh...

drop this dude ASAP.

Really Welker??? really??? how ... how do we have these 2 dummies dropping catches... make that catchhhhh come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

CHecking in long time pats fan.... feelsgoodman seeing the D show up if they can be decent this year its a WRAP

Back
Top Bottom