***The Official NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 2012-13 SEASON THREAD***

I ******g hate our secondary man.

Shane Vereen gotta be feeling like **** right now.

I just wish we can put more pressure on the qb to force INTS. Fitzpatrick had all the time in the world to throw it. I wish they would set up some more blitz schemes to get some pressure on the qb to get the ball out of there. The secondary has a tendency to give up big plays and struggle to come up with a big play WHEN IT MATTERS MOST. It was actually nice to them actually catch picks though.

The offense looked great in the second half and it was nice to see them put a game away with more than 9 minutes left in the game. Bolden looked promising. I want to see how he does against an elite defense.

my man! :smokin

Obviously was impressed with Bolden yesterday but I think as Pats fans we learn not to get our hopes up regarding a RB's perforamnce and what it means for the next game/rest of season. **** changes week to week depending on the game plan.

ever since ridley had his little break out game theyve been feeding him , with bolden now

showing signs that he can be ridleys number two i think he's gonna get some carries

until he proves he cant carry the load....they been trying new stuff with mcdaniel 

and BAH GAWD if lloyd keeps catching everything his way with welkers and edelman

in the slot and and hernandez/gronkowski on the field...ridley and bolden are gonna

get holes...

anybody think that was tom calling the shots in the second half? look like

he was doing most of the play calling , i may sound like a d-rider but i think

he can move the chains on anybody at will 

Last edited:
- tale of two halves. that second half tho...STEAMROLLIN' the piss out of the bills in that second half
- brady near perfect...lot of nice shuffling in the pocket to buy time on some of those throws. immobile mobility :pimp:
- gronk and wes recovered nicely after some goofs. hopefully that's the last we see them fumble.
- the twin RBs...well effin' done. shane who?
- defense made the big plays when needed. BIG plays. but as you guys said, not enough pressure on the QB. we're lucky fitzpatrick is garbage.
- offensive line got it done for the most part without their best player. pretty impressive i thought versus that front for buffalo.
- devin mccourty...THERE you are, I think
- stephen gustkowski...no one in NE trusts you. NO ONE
- the brandon lloyd TD...my man! what a grab
- brandon spikes is a BAD man...laid the wood numerous times

win feels good :pimp:

we parked the bus way too early though. really shouldn't have ended up that close

i usually do a recap on the game without being a total homer......

but **** that

TOM BRADY *****

regular season stat machine with 1 superbowl gonna regular season stat machine with 1 superbowl

let the espn slurpage for plasma forehead's 3 td's begin

same broncos defense that let a tight end look like a playoff

caliber quarterback on the field

and please stop calling it a rivalry we're tired of seeing that bum quarterback

on the sideline with that "AWE CHUCKS GUYS" face its getting embarrasing

only flaw on defense is we didnt break that regular season stat

machines neck

ol pick six with the superbowl on the line looking boy

ol 0-42 against the jets in the playoffs looking boy

ol losing to the 8-8 chargers in the playoffs looking boy

go back to selling direct tv ol' 1 chromosone short of

qualifying for "are you smarter than a 5th grader" looking

country bumpkin

i didnt get to throw my "peytons neck broke again" party

but im gonna put the confetti back in the cabinet and the ice cream cake back in the fridge for later tonight

BRUH **** PEYTON MANNING 

Glad we got the win but not real thrilled with how that game went in the 2nd half.

If that ******g ****** McCourty isn't getting beat, he's got his hands all up on someone. ******g turn around FOOL.

Last edited:
Glad we got the win but not real thrilled with how that game went in the 2nd half.

If that ******g ****** McCourty isn't getting beat, he's got his hands all up on someone. ******g turn around FOOL.
brb tackling fred jackson at the one last year and costing us the game

Last edited:
^ ocho drop didnt help either

Since mccourty got away with not turning around in week one he hasnt done it since. I swear he never looks for the ball smfh.
We def did pack the bus too early in this game. Running game is supreme just keep an eye on ball security.

Wes Welker deserves to be paid.

Seattle next week. Lynch wont get anything on us. Just gotta make sure we handle our biz offensively.

Seattle next week. Lynch wont get anything on us. Just gotta make sure we handle our biz offensively.

you're spot on. belichick is gonna load up the box and make wilson beat us. unfortunately i feel like it's 50-50 about whether or not our secondary will do it's job at this point.

protect brady, win the game. that's the game plan on offense.

Yep thats probably how its going to play out. Maybe they will make some plays. If i had to guess of anyone getting a takeaway in the secondary i will put my money on arrington. Unless he decides to trip and fall on grass again smh.

Maybe even mayo or spikes. Wilson isnt the tallest guy out there and they just might snatch one out in mid flight.

I dont think hernandez plays this week. In fact, i dont expect him back until after the bye week. They will hold him back.

>: Pats should of easily won this game. Our red zone offense has been piss poor this season.

This secondary is embarrassing. None of these dudes know how to turn and play the ball. They either maul guys and get called for PI or get burnt deep. Same **** every year with this group.

yo and am i trippin or has our late game management been complete trash for what feels like 3 years

clock,play calls , penalties etc .  it struck a nerve with me against the jets in the playoffs in 2011 

and it hasn't gotten any better ever since it feels
Quick thought (this was actually on my mind during the last few minutes)...what Eddo said in this thread earlier about the Patriots 4th quarter/late game management and execution was SPOT ON. Lately, and by that I mean the last few years, there's been way too many blunders that almost NEVER occurred during the Dynasty years. Easy INT's being dropped, stupid penalties extending opponents' drives, not getting that 1st down to run more time off, bad play calling, etc. It's frustrating.
that's been the issue...finishing games. drops, penalties, breakdowns in blocking, playcalling....always one of those areas where we been failing the last 3-4 seasons.
I ******g hate our secondary man.

tired.gif
mean.gif

Tom Brady played uncharacteristically bad today. Can't even really blame it on pressure from Seattle's D line...or crowd noise...or the rain. He just played poor.

Did Bill & Josh forget we now have a run game? Holy ****.

Back
Top Bottom