The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Joined Feb 17, 2012
Sherpa looks like the wrong move all of the pairs look super bulky
Yeah, wasn't expecting that. Thought it would just be the regular lining, which I would rather prefer. It doesn't feel bulky, but at least it will keep my ankles warm.

Red Run

formerly max90
Supporter
Joined Jan 8, 2016
7D4C0A3C-D185-467B-B580-AF01BBD87EDF.jpeg

gettin into 2013 now, the beginning of the Space Builds, EM, Ultra, Ultra SE, Tape, Lunar etc

these were an eBay steal too good to pass up, but I have no interest in any of the others tbh.

maybe when I finally land OGs I’ll go for the whole deal? Don’t really wanna own that many shoes that I don’t like tho lol

Joined Jan 9, 2008
always liked these and regret not getting these when they came out...I was considering them but ultimately passed

was looking for a pair pretty aggressively recently but stopped looking because any pair I found in my size that was in good condition had yellowing
They were pretty tough to get when they first dropped I remember them selling out everywhere. But years after I always found pairs on ebay. I ended up with 3 pairs and always found them for pretty good prices.

And yea, gonna be hard to find a pair without any yellowing nowadays

Joined Oct 29, 2018
Anyone still waiting on the Levi's AM90s? I received notification they were done 2-3 weeks ago and they still haven't shipped. At this rate, i'll get the pendleton pair before the levi's.

Red Run

formerly max90
Supporter
Joined Jan 8, 2016
F6605B24-7113-42AC-BFBD-570C0DF52136.jpeg

‘13 Vntg
I can appreciate what they were going for, but I can’t help feeling like they wasted an otherwise solid release, quality and construction is on point.

I’m always wishing they had some crispy white mids every time I wear em tho

ive seen a couple pairs that had the Mids repainted and imo they looked way better

don’t worry, we’re almost done :wink:

Last edited:

Red Run

formerly max90
Supporter
Joined Jan 8, 2016
Anyone still waiting on the Levi's AM90s? I received notification they were done 2-3 weeks ago and they still haven't shipped. At this rate, i'll get the pendleton pair before the levi's.
still waiting man. Pendleton’s already came, and I’ll probably have received and returned em before the Levi’s come in lol
I’m not expecting much at this point tbh

Top Bottom