The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Omg this is amazing, if I ever have a kid in the future I'd love to have this exact moment with them. Dad goals right here.
haha she's a lot of fun. Any time a package gets delivered, she thinks it's "shewwws" and gets excited. Last weekend she was at my folks house. UPS guy came next door. She says to my mom "Truck bring shewwws." She gets more excited to open them than I do at this point. I don't even know when I opened the last package. She does it for me lol.

Holla at me if the infrareds come out. Lol

53D46CFD-8CFB-4ED4-BD92-4CF5ECB41779.jpeg

The struggle lol. I still need to find a way to make room for an extra row to store/stack these with the rest. It’s tricky because the boxes are so skinny lol.

The struggle lol. I still need to find a way to make room for an extra row to store/stack these with the rest. It’s tricky because the boxes are so skinny lol.
Be careful with how you stack, ive had similar storage stuff collapse under the weight.

haha she's a lot of fun. Any time a package gets delivered, she thinks it's "shewwws" and gets excited. Last weekend she was at my folks house. UPS guy came next door. She says to my mom "Truck bring shewwws." She gets more excited to open them than I do at this point. I don't even know when I opened the last package. She does it for me lol.
My 2 want to open them for me, lol, so i feel that. Anything we can do to share time and excitement is worth more than anything on this earth, whether it be shoes, toys, heck, we even let them open the junk credit cards. And when they get old enough to pay them, they can open the bills, too.

Same trash as v1.
I never had the 1st. I always liked them looks wise but never got a chance to have them in hand. By the look of things other than the design there's very little premium about them.

As for this pair the colour blocking seems off.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom