The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Also copped these for $70.
20200222_210506.jpg

Has anyone tried stretching their OG pair yet? I had a 12 and 12.5 in the volts and the 12 was too snug but the 12.5 I was swimming in. Ordered a 12 in the royals and gonna attempt to stretch them out

So have the men's purps released anywhere in the US? I got an email form Nike advertising the new 90s and it showed a guy wearing them, but of course you go to the site and it's only the woman's pair.

So have the men's purps released anywhere in the US? I got an email form Nike advertising the new 90s and it showed a guy wearing them, but of course you go to the site and it's only the woman's pair.

I got that too 🤣. I clicked the link ready to buy and it’s just pink and royal 🤦🏼‍♂️. I find it really odd the volts are available everywhere except Nike and those are the most produced.

For all the so called quality control issues these are still the best version of the AM90 that Nike has put out since the original model from 1990. That said I’m about to head to Dicks to pick up the men’s rose pink cw.

Last edited:
Has anyone tried stretching their OG pair yet? I had a 12 and 12.5 in the volts and the 12 was too snug but the 12.5 I was swimming in. Ordered a 12 in the royals and gonna attempt to stretch them out

Same problem here. I just used an insole in the 1/2 up and it’s perfect.

After ASOS sent me a woman’s size, I said screw it and ordered the purples from End. I’m not gonna play the will they/won’t they game with Nike when it comes to a US release over an extra $8 lol.

Notre has a healthy size run of the Turqs. I may order from them since their returns are free...

Anyhow... I'm pretty excited about the Premium NBY options for tomorrow. I hope there'll be a mesh option.

Was finally able to add some extra space for these. Right in the thick of the AM section where they rightfully belong. Made sure to leave two extra slots for the inevitable two pair of infrareds when they finally drop, then I’m all but done with this run. Love em.
831612D1-563C-4BA3-AA18-D2800E567B51.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom