The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Tempted to copp the Turqs from notre, but I don’t like my chances of receiving a good pair. I hope other spots in the US get them too, ESP NDC, so I could cherry-pick.

the lengths sneakerheads go to, to find good pairs...

royals seem like they have the best quality

20200220_231802.jpg
My royals have proper quality too. Was most excited about the volts but sloppy job especially on the right foot. Purps were better. But these...pristine. Opened the box from NDC today, slipped them on and was out the door. Might have to double up. Surprised I like em so well. Haven’t enjoyed wearing anything this much since the INFRARED 6. Kept looking down or trying to catch reflections as I walked past windows etc. Felt kinda ashamed that I was admiring them so much :blush:
But not enough to stop

My royals have proper quality too. Was most excited about the volts but sloppy job especially on the right foot. Purps were better. But these...pristine. Opened the box from NDC today, slipped them on and was out the door. Might have to double up. Surprised I like em so well. Haven’t enjoyed wearing anything this much since the INFRARED 6. Kept looking down or trying to catch reflections as I walked past windows etc. Felt kinda ashamed that I was admiring them so much :blush:
But not enough to stop

yea Id say the royals have best quality too and volts by far are the worst. I bought multiples of those and a few were laughable at how bad they were

My royals have proper quality too. Was most excited about the volts but sloppy job especially on the right foot. Purps were better. But these...pristine. Opened the box from NDC today, slipped them on and was out the door. Might have to double up.
yea Id say the royals have best quality too and volts by far are the worst. I bought multiples of those and a few were laughable at how bad they were

YES. our experiences are consistent. volts definitely were the worst...maybe because they were the most produced. there was something wrong on each of the three pairs I got whether it was heavy dents, warped toe, or anorexic mudguard. both pairs of royals were pretty much perfect.

YES. our experiences are consistent. volts definitely were the worst...maybe because they were the most produced. there was something wrong on each of the three pairs I got whether it was heavy dents, warped toe, or anorexic mudguard. both pairs of royals were pretty much perfect.
100% why i am scared to buy a pair of volt's off stock x but so tempted because they are under retail lol

I wouldnt go near stockX for these. Dumping ground for flawed shoes.

Yeah buying these things without being able to auto-return is going to be an issue. I have been thinking of letting my Royals go, simply because I have the AM1 anni Royals too, but if I ever had a change of heart and decided to buy another pair of 90 Royals in the future there would be no guarantee of getting a perfect pair again, such is the quality issue with these things. So I guess it's best hanging onto mine...especially since they are a perfect pair too.

For what it's worth I had no issues with my Volts, they were flawless too.

Turks coming out soon? Or should i just bite the bullet and cop off notre?

If you need them now and aren’t worried about possibly getting a bad pair go for it. I’m gonna wait till they drop everywhere. Too many qc issues to buy somewhere without hassle free returns.

Back
Top Bottom