The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Sns turqs came in and the right shoe toe box is seriously flawed... gonna wait till NDC drops em and swap em hopefully a good pair comes in

Attachments

• 07ACFB87-A624-49B6-BF2C-A4FCEA657291.jpeg
    07ACFB87-A624-49B6-BF2C-A4FCEA657291.jpeg
    263.6 KB · Views: 141
Was finally able to add some extra space for these. Right in the thick of the AM section where they rightfully belong. Made sure to leave two extra slots for the inevitable two pair of infrareds when they finally drop, then I’m all but done with this run. Love em.

you don't want turqs to complete the set? What about laser blues if they end up dropping those?

Debating if I should pull the trigger on end for purps, biggest size dicks had was an 11w almost said f*** it. Will get pinks later down the road

Debating if I should pull the trigger on end for purps, biggest size dicks had was an 11w almost said f*** it. Will get pinks later down the road
iv seen real bad qc issues from end with the volt and purps just a heads up. not sure on their returns policies or how easy it is

Bad QC everywhere. Even from the main source Nike. Lol, it’s really a gamble, which I’m still playing for a pair of royals lol

I’d wait. Chances are you are gonna get a bad pair. The varying quality of these 90s is as bad I’ve seen on any Nike releases.

Good looking out guys, I may hold off for now. My volts and turqs are good, royals show up tomorrow will see how those look

you don't want turqs to complete the set? What about laser blues if they end up dropping those?

Still not completely sold on turks yet. They’re nice but they just seem sort of bland to me, can’t really explain it. I guess I gotta see em in person but just not in a huge need for a teal-ish shoe at the moment. Rarely wear my aqua AM1 as it is. Laser blues will probably be copped but not as much a priority as infrareds are for me.

Still not completely sold on turks yet. They’re nice but they just seem sort of bland to me, can’t really explain it. I guess I gotta see em in person but just not in a huge need for a teal-ish shoe at the moment. Rarely wear my aqua AM1 as it is. Laser blues will probably be copped but not as much a priority as infrareds are for me.

I have turquoise, purple and royal. Of the 3, I don’t see myself wearing the turquoise much at all.

Back
Top Bottom