The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Un DS these bad boys:
20200606_085752-01.jpeg

Did these ever restock? Actually don't tell me because I don't need to spend money.

Edit: f it tell me

Man.. since we waited so long for the infrareds, I hope they drop them like the am1 anniversaries. With the extra goodies and dope shape.

If you could choose any 5 Air Max 90s all time to drop over the next 6 months for the 30th anniversary what would they be?

For me:
-Infrared
-Homegrown
-Bacon
-Duck Camo OG
-Tiger Camo

Only scooped recraft wmns pink.

Do all men’s recraft come with arch supports?

Hoping to scoop the scream green and total orange eventually.

I know it's the 90s thread, but I saw there's a different version of the AM2090 By You that has more of the simpler palette and you can make customs much closer to a few of the OG colorways! Posted them here, but here's a few pieces that you can make like the Infrared and Infrared-inspired colorways like the Volts and Orange, and the Laser Blue colorway. :wink:

Just thought I'd share for those interested in the 2090s.

render.nikeid.jpg render.nikeid-4.jpg

For those that decide to enter Hanon's raffle, your funds will be tied up. If you are not selected funds will return 3-7 business days after the raffle is over. I know it is not an issue for most but in a few rare cases I've seen it take weeks for people to get refunded.

For those that decide to enter Hanon's raffle, your funds will be tied up. If you are not selected funds will return 3-7 business days after the raffle is over. I know it is not an issue for most but in a few rare cases I've seen it take weeks for people to get refunded.

this is the main reason why i don't like entering raffles that do this.
i prefer getting contacted by email, saying i was selected, then pay.
having to backtrack all the raffles that i entered, and waiting for them to release my payment sucks.

Back
Top Bottom