The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Don't know much about air max but is $180 for a VNDS pair of original (not the nikeid version) Solar Red 90s a good price? And how do the original 90s compare to the id version, are they virtually identical? Thanks in advance for any help or opinions!!

Don't know much about air max but is $180 for a VNDS pair of original (not the nikeid version) Solar Red 90s a good price? And how do the original 90s compare to the id version, are they virtually identical? Thanks in advance for any help or opinions!!
if they're real, thats an okay price for the one from the highlighter pack. but why not just ID them for $20 cheaper for a brand new pair?

only reason why i would pay for the official nike release is the sockliner. the nike ID sockliner is a quilted cloth; whereas the highlighter pack ones are the ones identical in the other hyperfuses. also, i think the highlighter ones have a solar red air bubble, while the IDs are gray

if they're real, thats an okay price for the one from the highlighter pack. but why not just ID them for $20 cheaper for a brand new pair?

only reason why i would pay for the official nike release is the sockliner. the nike ID sockliner is a quilted cloth; whereas the highlighter pack ones are the ones identical in the other hyperfuses. also, i think the highlighter ones have a solar red air bubble, while the IDs are gray

Thanks a lot that really helped!! Only reason I was gonna pay the little extra is to avoid the wait & I just figured there's no way Nike would let you make an identical shoe to something that was limited but if its just a liner and air bubble difference I'll go the id route.

Is it weird that when I heard about a mercurial pack releasing part of me was hoping the nike check would be on the toe a la the soccer boots?
laugh.gif

reps are all over the place, they haven't even started my ID yet but they can't cancel it, but another rep did it no problem, gonna take a few days which sucks because last time I did that I told them I was making another ID and they processed the refund that day, but its only a couple days all good

soon as I get my refund I am just gonna make the crimson hyperfuse
I had the same prob earlier tried to cancel my order and was told it would take about 5 days TF? I made up my mind to cop Solars I got a discount so if these come out im getting another pair made. U have solars right chiacrack?

I had the same prob earlier tried to cancel my order and was told it would take about 5 days TF? I made up my mind to cop Solars I got a discount so if these come out im getting another pair made. U have solars right chiacrack?
yeah I got the solars absolutely love them, I just made another pair last week lol so I'll have a pair on ice ready to go

I just said ok to the one rep and got on another chat and the rep put in the request to cancel my EM order and it was accepted like five minutes later and I got my refund right away, I used paypal so it goes back quicker than when I use a credit card

saw the jacquards in person for the first time, and i was not impressed at all. visually, theyre pretty cool, but once i actually held them it was a different story. craftsmanship was poor (not surprised) and the shoe just looked and felt cheap. definitely not worth the retail price. maybe ill reconsider once they are HEAVILY discounted.

Back
Top Bottom