The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

I get off at 830am and my local HOH opens at 10am... Hopefully line is not that long when I get there at around 9am.

SO this was my first time using SNKRS app and luckily i copped ....but is there a way to use paypal on the app? I was trying to but ended up just using my credit card cause i didn't want to risk my cart getting snatched up.

Struck out on Swoosh.

It's really hard to buy sneakers full price, but knowing there are a lot of other ways to at least 90% secure a pair has me thinking. NDC is just terrible.
I cant do it unless the shoe was never offered at a discount on swoosh. You can always try Niketown after 48 hours, results will likely be the same though. 

Wow, these went quick. I second guessed it trying to find the best price and now my size is nowhere to be found. 

I cant do it unless the shoe was never offered at a discount on swoosh. You can always try Niketown after 48 hours, results will likely be the same though. 

I know exactly how you feel. That's why I've been passing on all the kicks you could get on SNKRS/etc. I wish they had a Swoosh SNKRS :lol: Maybe I'll luck out on a return at Niketown

I remember strolling into my local finish line to pick up my 2010 pair on a saturday afternoon

they were like $75 with the coupon i had

NDC selling out at $120... I should have bought stock instead!

damn I remember back in 2011 walking to my Nike outlet and buying four pairs of 2010's for $59 each how times have changed

so i just happened to check fnl at 9:50 and saw they were live, grabbed my size and got to the end of checkout... then i saw they take a week and a half to deliver.  So i figured i'd just get them from ndc since you all made it seem like it'd be easy 
mad.gif
 stupidest mistake ever.  still in line at ndc

:smh: Got Damn man. Can't believe these basically sold out instantly online. Nike needs to chill with all the hype marketing. No way these should sell out like that. Ridiculous. America is going broke on shoes.

Infrared 90s don't need any extra hype.
damn I remember back in 2011 walking to my Nike outlet and buying four pairs of 2010's for $59 each how times have changed

1 up'd the 1 upper

They starting to move now on the Canadian sites like FTL as well. Heading to the mall to pick up going to take my time and try them on first, which is kind of unheard of now a days.

so i just happened to check fnl at 9:50 and saw they were live, grabbed my size and got to the end of checkout... then i saw they take a week and a half to deliver.  So i figured i'd just get them from ndc since you all made it seem like it'd be easy >:  stupidest mistake ever.  still in line at ndc

Still in line? Boy, they sold out haha. Patience, my friend!

so i just happened to check fnl at 9:50 and saw they were live, grabbed my size and got to the end of checkout... then i saw they take a week and a half to deliver.  So i figured i'd just get them from ndc since you all made it seem like it'd be easy >:  stupidest mistake ever.  still in line at ndc

Finish Line economy shipping. Free but slow as a snail

Anybody have a Nike discount code? I got them in a size 11 but will probably return or sell if I can't get a discount. It be like that

I remember in 2012 infrareds sat on shelves and got clearance rack treatment. I don't know what the hell I was thinking they would sit in 2015 lol

Back
Top Bottom