The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Today
F827E15F-3811-4888-BD4F-B7BAA701D55C.jpeg

Welp just pulled the trigger on orange duck camos. Figured the other 2 releases I paid resale, would probably be the same for these.

Welp just pulled the trigger on orange duck camos. Figured the other 2 releases I paid resale, would probably be the same for these.
You have a seller that you trust on these? I may pull the trigger. Never done many early orders can you steer me in the right direction?

price isn't bad

actually the lowest price on stockx before release between all three of the camos

but the price of the other colors dropped awhile after release

I've been watching the ghost green waiting for them to go lower...if I don't get the orange I'll do the same

price isn't bad

actually the lowest price on stockx before release between all three of the camos

but the price of the other colors dropped awhile after release

I've been watching the ghost green waiting for them to go lower...if I don't get the orange I'll do the same
Yea won a bid at $195 for the orange pair. The other 2 were in the 300s before release

Nike did a good job with these recraft 90's. Scooped 2 pairs of volts and one pair of Sapphire's when Slam Jam had that sale online. Not a fan of the tiny Nike box they come in though. Nonetheless still need the rose cw, purples, limes, and orange, under retail only unless its the Infrareds or Laser Blues.

What are these called? My local champs had them when I passed by, then were sold out 2 hours later when I went back. 🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️

Attachments

• DC8B2895-3FD4-44AA-A5B2-080DAB22B601.png
    DC8B2895-3FD4-44AA-A5B2-080DAB22B601.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 178
Back
Top Bottom