The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Just in hot corals 🔥
The pink is amazing. I can't wait to see them without the pink airbag but for now I am very pleased indeed much much better than expected and have a real good og feel
DSC_0868.JPG
DSC_0865.JPG

the resamblence to the og colorway is uncanny.
I could not really see the one on top is an og if it wasn't for it's clear airbags and yellow mids.
they have really surprised me on that since I assumed they would not be accurate at all. let's hope a similar thing is going to happen with the spruces .something tells me they are going to be color acurate minus the changed airbag and outsole.
my guess is the corals and spruces are not allowed to compete on that level yet ,thus painting the airbag and what not just to be sure they are not considered good retro's while in fact they might have pulled a rabbit or two out of their hat .

DSC_0883.JPG
Is that "without the pink airbag" a nod to sole swapping or did you develop a method for whitening air bag units??

Is that "without the pink airbag" a nod to sole swapping or did you develop a method for whitening air bag units??
I was talking about a good old fashioned soleswap with a few eggplant mids of wich I got plenty .
but you got me intrigued by the thought of simply developing a better/easier method to solve the problem .

Back
Top Bottom