The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

In the past, I was able to add designs to my cart and just keep them there. When opts were no longer available, the design would be kept intact, and you’d still able to process the order.

Now, I’ve noticed that when you add a design to your cart and just keep them there and not order, they’ll be removed from your cart if a certain option becomes unavailable. Basically, you can no longer leave a design placeholder just in case options sell out anymore. It’ll be removed completely from your cart. :/

Thanks for the info guys, I didn't realize they were only on the app and not the website. I don't think I've seen them do that before for IDs. I was using the Nike AUS site to mess around with designs. Looks like they're out of stock now, I'll have to keep checking I guess.

Yea I'd say now is the absolute worst time to buy Bacons. Might as well try at retail and even you don't get a pair there will be a lot more people selling after that which should drive down prices.

In the past, I was able to add designs to my cart and just keep them there. When opts were no longer available, the design would be kept intact, and you’d still able to process the order.

Now, I’ve noticed that when you add a design to your cart and just keep them there and not order, they’ll be removed from your cart if a certain option becomes unavailable. Basically, you can no longer leave a design placeholder just in case options sell out anymore. It’ll be removed completely from your cart. :/
The designs used to stay but they would replace sold out options automatically if you clicked on your design to check.

Last edited:
Still some sizes left of the Hot Coral III's on Nike
Screenshot_20210317-180834_Nike.jpg

Back
Top Bottom