The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Thanks for the heads up.

End shows these as women's... Anyone here know if they're women's only, or if men's sizes will be available, too?
How high in terms of sizing are you looking for? In the UK it tends not to be separate sizing for men and women so a UK 8 for women is a UK 8 for men too.

How high in terms of sizing are you looking for? In the UK it tends not to be separate sizing for men and women so a UK 8 for women is a UK 8 for men too.
Nah, I was asking more outta curiosity than anything else. I entered for the UKW 9 which equates to a USM 10, so I should be good. I'm usually a 10.5 in 90s, but the newer pairs and IIIs I've been going 10. These seem to have thinner padding around the collar, so hopefully the UK9/US10 fits if I hit.

Bacons just came in 168.00
20210604_122734.jpg
not bad I'm happy with them

That's super confusing to me if true lol
I guess it's whatever your used to lol. To be honest I feel the same about US sizing. But in effect it's one sizing for all for the most part at least in terms of length (there may be some small difference in terms of width).

Traditionally sizes UK 3-7 are often the range womens' shoes comes in, with extended sizing running up to UK 9.5 but can sometimes go beyond this.

On that note it was a shame that I couldn't find these anywhere beyond a UK 7

DJ1494 001

269668.jpg

Last edited:
Brain fart, minds gone blank, remind me, few years ago tape type pair blueish base with multicoloured streaks of green/purple thin shooting across, collabo type.

The fug were they called again?

Back
Top Bottom